TrancePodium 6th Anniversary Celebration: line-up!
September 13th is a special date for TrancePodium. It's the date of birth of our favorite trance music community. And to celebrate that, we invite you to join us again, this time on Saturday the 29th of September 2012 when we celebrate TrancePodium's milestone again on AfterHours.fm!
The show will be aired for 23 hours on our partner radio station, AfterHours.fm. Last year was a great succes and we're aiming to accomplish that again, or even top it. We have invited many of the biggest and upcoming trance names at the moment to join us with their mixes. You really can't miss out on this, so mark your calendar, because there will be no way going out that day!
Time & Date
Saturday, 29 September 2012 at 09:00 CET.
Click here to find out when the show starts in your time zone.
|Winamp/iTunes||48k | 96k | 192k|
|Real Player||96k | 192k|
|Windows Media Player||96k | 192k|
|QuickTime||96k | 192k|
Timetable (in CET)
15:00 Mr. Pit
16:00 Giuseppe Ottaviani
17:00 Bart Claessen
18:00 Aly & Fila
20:00 Ferry Corsten
21:00 Armin van Buuren (2 hours!)
23:00 Menno de Jong
01:00 Sied van Riel
02:00 Leon Bolier
04:00 Sebastian Brandt
05:00 Bryan Kearney
06:00 Indecent Noise
07:00 Jamie Peeters
A special thanks to the people outside TrancePodium who also made this possible:
- Afterhours.FM and especially owner Dan, for broadcasting this event to a big amount of listeners
- Chris Duncan, Artist Manager from Audio Religion, management of Tucandeo and Indecent Noise
- Paula van der Waerden and Stuart Roberts from Twenty4Seven Management, management of Giuseppe Ottaviani, Bart Claessen, Solarstone and Aly & Fila
- Twan van Loon from Dance Therapy Production, management from owner Ferry Corsten
- Ruben de Ronde and Armin van Buuren from Armada Music
- Caroline Navia, wife of M.I.K.E. and from Maximized Music Management, management of M.I.K.E.
- Natalie Titchard from Artist Management Director of Nu Tech Artists, management of Sebastian Brandt
- And of course all the artists involved!