A State Of Trance 556 with Armin van Buuren (ASOT 556) [12.04.2012]

Posted in A State Of Trance
Post Reply Create New Topic

Eff_Jay
2671 forum
# 13 April 2012, at 13:21
Originally posted by Semir

You're not missing anything special with ASOT. But GDJB, well, that's another story :p

Been catching bits and pieces of ASOT and have been liking the majority of tracks. Know your not into the vocal scene though.

Managed to catch GDJB coming home from work. Even got a reply from the God that is Markus Schulz via twitter. Also got a shout out for TP on Rielism on Monday. Did anyone catch it?
19/12: Eddie Halliwell, Alex Di Stefano, Jordon Suckley & Marcel Woods @ Colours pres. Bosh, Glasgow
26/12: Solarstone, Gai Barone, Giuseppe Ottaviani & Sneijder @ Colours Winter Party, Glasgow
05/02: DS9
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 13 April 2012, at 13:57
Originally posted by Semir

You're not missing anything special with ASOT. But GDJB, well, that's another story :p

It's not a competition :p

Besides a few tracks I like pretty much everything that's played in ASOT. Don't understand the sudden hate for ASOT recently. Also, listening to both ASOT and GDJB gives you a bigger diversity of tracks...

Originally posted by Eff_Jay
Managed to catch GDJB coming home from work. Even got a reply from the God that is Markus Schulz via twitter. Also got a shout out for TP on Rielism on Monday. Did anyone catch it?

That's awesome! Markus usually doesn't reply to anything (unlike Armin :p )
Also, rielly have to listen to that episode then! :D
Eff_Jay
2671 forum
# 13 April 2012, at 14:10
Originally posted by Remco

It's not a competition :p

Besides a few tracks I like pretty much everything that's played in ASOT. Don't understand the sudden hate for ASOT recently. Also, listening to both ASOT and GDJB gives you a bigger diversity of tracks...

That's awesome! Markus usually doesn't reply to anything (unlike Armin :p )
Also, rielly have to listen to that episode then! :D

It's rielly good haha. Sied has replied quite a lot which is great and what fans rielly appreciate. I know what my screen is like trying to keep up with comments etc so can only imagine how theirs is like. offft.
19/12: Eddie Halliwell, Alex Di Stefano, Jordon Suckley & Marcel Woods @ Colours pres. Bosh, Glasgow
26/12: Solarstone, Gai Barone, Giuseppe Ottaviani & Sneijder @ Colours Winter Party, Glasgow
05/02: DS9
Kevin
6297 forum
# 14 April 2012, at 19:58
My upload:
#url-removed
:D

Downloaded the episode from this link and now I see that the episode is only 113 minutes long! Is that correct?

Why is that episode not recorded from DI.fm? It's recorded from 'danceradio' or so... There are also unusual sounds at the end of that file.

Please help me with this! I will download the complete episode from another link if somethings wrong with Remco's recording.

EDIT: recording contains commercials!
...: Out of the blue and into trance :...
Last edited on 24 November 2016, at 11:55
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 15 April 2012, at 06:05
Sorry about that :blush:

My new upload:
#url-removed
:D
Last edited on 24 November 2016, at 11:55
# 17 April 2012, at 22:53

Hahaha, you did a great job, mate! Thanks for that! Shame there wasn't anybody else to join you :(

thanks i had fun doing the list. i was on the forums from other website so i was going back and forth.:) :hp: