A State Of Trance 745 (Top 20 Of 2015) with Armin van Buuren (ASOT 745) [24.12.2015]

Posted in A State Of Trance
Post Reply Create New Topic

EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 24 December 2015, at 20:19
I'll tell you about a place I like to go....

RIO!!! Rio baby.... there is no place like it on earth.

Hahahhahaha..... <3
MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:21
We're All We Need sounds like You're Not Alone by Olive
georgekh
3314 forum
# DI premium links to all channels - 24 December 2015, at 20:21
http://hugefiles.net/tzipdql7hmcf

download .pls file.... all channels commercial free
Seneca
178027 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:22
Originally posted by EdwardNorth
I'll tell you about a place I like to go....

RIO!!! Rio baby.... there is no place like it on earth.

Hahahhahaha..... <3

I wanna go to a liquer shop! :D
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:24
05. Omnia feat. Tilde - For The First Time (Original Mix)

That's a quite surprise...there are definitely much better tracks to be in 5th place...
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 24 December 2015, at 20:24
Originally posted by Seneca

I wanna go to a liquer shop! :D

Just filled my glass again with more vodka and energy.

Are you out of booze? isso nao e bom amigo... vc precisa fazer alguma coisa sobre isso.. kkkkkkkkkkkk
Seneca
178027 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:25

Just filled my glass again with more vodka and energy.

Are you out of booze? isso nao e bom amigo... vc precisa fazer alguma coisa sobre isso.. kkkkkkkkkkkk

Luckily i have enough drinks to survive this Christmas...:D
But yeah, liquer stores are my favorite places to go, usually. :D
I have no idea what you said in brazil, though...:D
Seneca
178027 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:27
I still hope that "Anahera" would be number 1!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:27
04. Armin van Buuren feat. Eric Vloeimans - Embrace (Extended Mix)
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 24 December 2015, at 20:30
Hah.. I said "you're out of booze? You have to do something about that... lol!"

yep yep amazing episode... 30 minutes to go.. and anything could happen. Can't wait to see the #1!!!!
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 24 December 2015, at 20:32
I am soooooooooooooooooo drunk right now... but that makes this episode fun no matter how good the tracks are... LOL

Now we got some car-alarm trance.... oh well it will be over in a minute, just like actual car alarms! hahhaahahahahhaa
Seneca
178027 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:33
Hah.. I said "you're out of booze? You have to do something about that... lol!"

yep yep amazing episode... 30 minutes to go.. and anything could happen. Can't wait to see the #1!!!!

Lol, nice one! :D

There are definitely more Armin's tracks in Top 5...but Ferry will beat them all to the ground! ;)
MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:34
I don't like this Embrace, trumpet samples are not bad, but the rest is a tragedy!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:34
I am soooooooooooooooooo drunk right now... but that makes this episode fun no matter how good the tracks are... LOL

Now we got some car-alarm trance.... oh well it will be over in a minute, just like actual car alarms! hahhaahahahahhaa

The more booze the more fun too! :D

I liked "Embrace", it's nice that Armin decided to go on trumpets this time, it's like a fresh breeze imo. :D
Seneca
178027 forum
# 24 December 2015, at 20:35
Originally posted by MatinShinper
I don't like this Embrace, trumpet samples are not bad, but the rest is a tragedy!

Yeah, i agree with that, trumpets sound nice, but...overall is not that good...