A State Of Trance 850 (#ASOT850) with Armin van Buuren (All events)

Posted in A State Of Trance
Post Reply Create New Topic

RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:21
Originally posted by EdwardNorth
LOL WTF @ Darth Vader :p

Lol, that was funny!
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:22
The Power Of Trance :D
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:26
Originally posted by MatinShinper
The Power Of Trance :D

Darth Vader was the best moment yet. :D
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:28
"Amsterdam" in Smith & Pledger Remix was great back then. Not so familiar with Super8 & Tab Remix, though.
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 8 February 2018, at 20:29
CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

Damn what a track... Luminary...
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 8 February 2018, at 20:31
Is this an XXL today to? Can't remember...
MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:31
Originally posted by RemyKalda
"Amsterdam" in Smith & Pledger Remix was great back then. Not so familiar with Super8 & Tab Remix, though.

The same here. Smith & Pledger the best remix of Amsterdam!
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:33
Is this an XXL today to? Can't remember...

No idea about that one...i haven't listened to ASOT over a year now...
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 8 February 2018, at 20:34
Now Ramsterdam... how come all the best tracks today have "Amsterdam" in the name? Hummmm????? hehehehe

RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:34
RAM - RAMsterdam (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix)

Great Uplifter from 2009, really enjoyable! Original is a lot weaker.
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 8 February 2018, at 20:35
Originally posted by RemyKalda

No idea about that one...i haven't listened to ASOT over a year now...

Armin brought back the XXL 3 hour shows.... (thought the XXL's used tobe 4 hours??) and the last 3 weeks have been XXL. Wondering if today is the same because it's still 850.
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:37
Now Ramsterdam... how come all the best tracks today have "Amsterdam" in the name? Hummmm????? hehehehe

How about "Rotterdam" by JOC? 8-)
MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:37
I remember when Jorn had interview on the ASOT and he said he was making this remix for 3 months :D
Last edited on 8 February 2018, at 20:38
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:38
Talking about a wolf...JOC's Remix of "Beauty Hides In The Deep" was good, but so was Ronski Speed Remix, imo...hard to pick a favourite here.
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 8 February 2018, at 20:39
Originally posted by MatinShinper
I remember when Jorn had interview on the ASOT and he said he was making this remix for 3 months :D

Good things can't come overnight, obviously. More producers should take months, not weeks or days when creating a tune or remix. :)