MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:43
New track from Polish duo :)
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:43
26. Jak Aggas - Strangers Like Me
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:44
I like this tune from Jak Aggas :hp:
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:44
Originally posted by MatinShinper
New track from Polish duo :)

Loving those guys!
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:45
Originally posted by MatinShinper
I like this tune from Jak Aggas :hp:

Yeah, melody sounds alright.
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:47
27. AlexMo - Children Of The Night (Heatbeat Remix)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:48
Sorry I'm not posting much, but I'm still pissed off about that Gamemaster remix. Completely ruined the episode for me.
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:51
Originally posted by Remco
Sorry I'm not posting much, but I'm still pissed off about that Gamemaster remix. Completely ruined the episode for me.

I know what you mean, but you can't change anything about it...there are a lot of bad stuff that i don't like, but, what the hell, there are probably many who like it, so just let it go and enjoy what you can, even at the moment! :)
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:52
28. Jordan Suckley & Sam Jones - Wilma (Hi Profile Remix)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:55
Originally posted by RemyKalda

I know what you mean, but you can't change anything about it...there are a lot of bad stuff that i don't like, but, what the hell, there are probably many who like it, so just let it go and enjoy what you can, even at the moment! :)

There's bad stuff and there's total disrespect for pioneers that made my beloved trance great. Lightform made it personal just for that and that's why I'm pissed off more than with any other 'bad track'. And I let him know as well. And not just today hehe ;)
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:56
29. The WLT - Sierra (John Askew Remix)
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 20:56
I wonder where are Trending Track and FF? Did i forgot to look at something or what...:O
MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 21:00
Thanks for listening! Cheers guys! :hp:
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 21:00
Alright, guys, so this is the end for this episode!
Thank you for being here, all of you, and see you around in near future!
Bye! :)