Post Reply Create New Topic

Semir
2841 forum
Dub The Club 008 - Mixed By Semir -
7 March 2011, at 16:54
Dub The Club Episode 008
7 March 2011

Tracklist:

01. Adam K & Soha - Circadian Rhythm (Original Mix)
02. Marcel Wood s- Champagne Dreams (Original Mix)
03. John O'Callaghan & Timmy & Tommy - Talk To Me (Orjan Nilsen Trance Mix)
04. Randy Katana - In Silence (Setrise Remix)
05. Raphinha Bartel - Double Evidence (Leon Bolier Remix)
06. Markus Schulz Presents Dakota - Sinners
07. Claessen & Martens - The Man Who Knew Too Much
08. Airbase - We Might Fall (Original Mix)
09. Bart Claessen - 03 (Original Mix)
10. Bjorn Akesson - Painting Pyramids (Original Mix)
11. Svenson & Gielen - Twisted (Svenson & Gielen Energy Mix) [Episode's Classic]

Download:

#url-removed

Please download, listen, post your feedback :hp:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Dub The Club 008 - Mixed By Semir - 7 March 2011, at 21:07
Oooh will certainly do! Sinners...The Man Who Knew Too Much :O...We Might Fall, Painting Pyramids and OMG...Twisteeeed!!! Downloading right now! :D Also very curious about 03 :D
Semir
2841 forum
# Re: Dub The Club 008 - Mixed By Semir - 9 March 2011, at 16:05
Originally posted by Super

Oooh will certainly do! Sinners...The Man Who Knew Too Much :O...We Might Fall, Painting Pyramids and OMG...Twisteeeed!!! Downloading right now! :D Also very curious about 03 :D

Awesome! Thanks mate! That 03 track Bart Claessen gave away for free a couple of weeks ago. He was cleaning his PC and saw it there so he decided to share it with us :D

Looking forward for your feedback :hp:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Dub The Club 008 - Mixed By Semir - 9 March 2011, at 22:02
Listened to the first half and I already love it! First track wasn't great I think, but loved all the rest. Ofcourse the Sertrise Remix of In Silence can't beat the original, but it's a good remix. Love that Leon Bolier Remix also, typically him :D And Sinners :<3:

Can't wait to hear the rest, but first Intuition Radio Show 230 :D
Shadowman
3348 forum
# Re: Dub The Club 008 - Mixed By Semir - 9 March 2011, at 22:11
Best thing about 03 is that it actually was made in 2003 :D I shall download and listen later too, haven't done it in a while
Semir
2841 forum
# Re: Dub The Club 008 - Mixed By Semir - 9 March 2011, at 23:08
Originally posted by Shadowman

Best thing about 03 is that it actually was made in 2003 :D I shall download and listen later too, haven't done it in a while

Yeah he made it in 2003 and it's an amazing track imo :D

Looking forward for your feedback as well :D
Shadowman
3348 forum
# Re: Dub The Club 008 - Mixed By Semir - 12 March 2011, at 22:52
Just finished with listening. Here are some thoughts:

-Overall, I would say that I enjoyed second half (starting from Dakota) much more than the first. Every single track there was amazing, topped off with great classic. Loved it :D

-First half was good too, but I enjoyed it less. First tracks appeared not very trancy for me, but not bad. Was surprised to hear vocals in Talk to Me, though it is not full vocals. As for track 04, you know what's coming :p Well, it wasn't that bad, but compared to ageless classics that are Txitxarro and especially Rob van den Beuken Remixes (the latter is my all time favorite version of the track, maybe a request for future Episode's Classic? ;) ), felt a bit generic and not very epic. But I've heard worse remakes, so I can live with this one.

-As expected, 03 was amazing. Bart Claessen is really amazing producer, I wonder how come I didn't paid much attention to him before 2010 :D Really happy that he decided to share this track and didn't got rid of it. And that you played it, of course :D

-To sum it up, another enjoyable episode. Keep up the good work :D
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Dub The Club 008 - Mixed By Semir - 13 March 2011, at 08:54
Listen to the rest as well now. I agree the 2nd part was better than the first. Where the 1st part has the good/great tracks, the 2nd part is full with the absolute amazing tracks! :D
I've also got 03 from Bart now :D Just have to sign up to his youtube channel and send him a message :D
Awesome track! I've even seen Bart at Dance Valley 2008, but didn't think he was that great back then. I also think Barthezz was one of his earlier aliasses with 'On The Move' hehe.
Anyway, a great listen once more! :D