Dub The Club 013 - Mixed by Semir (16.08.2011)

Posted in DJ Showcase
Post Reply Create New Topic

Semir
2841 forum
Dub The Club 013 - Mixed by Semir (16.08.2011) -
16 August 2011, at 15:11
Semir presents Dub The Club episode 013
16 August 2011

Tracklist:

01. Bobina - Visible Touch (Album Version)
02. Oliver Lieb - Parallax (Original Mix)
03. Jonas Steur - Hazy Days (Original Mix)
04. Jonas Steur - Through The Multiverse (Original Mix)
05. Ummet Ozcan - Reboot (Original Mix)
06. Oliver Smith - Butterfly Effect (Club Mix)
07. Who.Is - Cryptanalysis (Original Mix)
08. M.I.K.E. pres. Plastic Boy - Dahab (Original Mix)
09. Jan Oostdyk - Heidi (Original Mix)
10. Eco - Lost Angeles (Breakfast Remix) [Episode's Classic]

Download:

#url-removed

Please download, listen, post your feedback :hp:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 16 August 2011, at 15:16
Oooh Heidi! We can almost call that a classic as well! :<3:

Downloading at this moment :D
Last edited on 16 August 2011, at 15:17
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 17 August 2011, at 00:11
Just finished listening. As always, amazing set top to bottom. Nothing to dislike at all, and I am happy you weren't afraid to mix Oliver Lieb :D And of course, Hazy Days :<3: Thanks so much for including it. Was going to say that classic is a bit too early to be called that, but what the hell, awesome tune :hp: Great work once again!
Semir
2841 forum
# 17 August 2011, at 16:28
Originally posted by Remco
Oooh Heidi! We can almost call that a classic as well! :<3:

Definitely, but I think it has been forgotten already. Amazing track :<3:

Originally posted by Shadowman
Just finished listening. As always, amazing set top to bottom. Nothing to dislike at all, and I am happy you weren't afraid to mix Oliver Lieb :D And of course, Hazy Days :<3: Thanks so much for including it. Was going to say that classic is a bit too early to be called that, but what the hell, awesome tune :hp: Great work once again!

I am very glad you liked the mix mate! And I agree, Hazy Days should also be considered as a classic. Just like Heidi, it's a forgotten tune.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 5 September 2011, at 14:24
Listened to it and loved it!!! Love the Oliver Lieb track as well as both Jonas Steur tracks. Also can't get enough of Reboot and Cryptanalysis. Dahab is amazing and the last 2 tracks....WOW! Such a shame Jan Oostdijk can't produce anymore for himself, but has to produce only for others :(
Semir
2841 forum
# 6 September 2011, at 14:11
Originally posted by Remco
Listened to it and loved it!!! Love the Oliver Lieb track as well as both Jonas Steur tracks. Also can't get enough of Reboot and Cryptanalysis. Dahab is amazing and the last 2 tracks....WOW! Such a shame Jan Oostdijk can't produce anymore for himself, but has to produce only for others :(

Thanks for listening mate! Really glad you enjoyed it. There are some of my favorite tracks of this year :hp:

Btw why can't Jan Oostdyk produce for himself anymore? Did something happen?
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 6 September 2011, at 14:48
Originally posted by Allure123
Thanks for listening mate! Really glad you enjoyed it. There are some of my favorite tracks of this year :hp:

Btw why can't Jan Oostdyk produce for himself anymore? Did something happen?

When I asked him for a guestmix for our 4th anniversary celebration he told me this. Due to financial problems he had to sell all his equipment, so he couldn't produce his own tracks and make mixes anymore. At that time he was in talks to people to produce for somebody else. Hope at least that worked out for him. Him being completely out of the scene would be a big loss. I haven't said anything on the forum about this back then, cz he explicitly asked me not to tell anybody. He told me he would send me a press release when the deal would be done, but he never send me anything, so I'm affraid it didn't. I tried to reach him a few months after, but he didn't reply.