Dub The Club 020 - Mixed by Semir [29.06.2012]

Posted in DJ Showcase
Post Reply Create New Topic

Shadowman
3348 forum
# 30 June 2012, at 20:54
Whoa, you used original version of Perception. Looks awesome!
Semir
2841 forum
# 3 July 2012, at 12:52
Originally posted by Shadowman
Whoa, you used original version of Perception. Looks awesome!

Hell Yeah! You have no idea what I've been going through while searching for it. At first I thought I should be looking for an Instrumental or a Dub version of it, but then I figured it out: the vocals were added later to the track, hence the "New Vocal Mix".

How silly of me, don't you think? :D

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the episode! Feedback is also welcome! :D
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 3 July 2012, at 17:10
Originally posted by Semir

Hell Yeah! You have no idea what I've been going through while searching for it. At first I thought I should be looking for an Instrumental or a Dub version of it, but then I figured it out: the vocals were added later to the track, hence the "New Vocal Mix".

How silly of me, don't you think? :D

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the episode! Feedback is also welcome! :D

Just finished listening to the mix. Great track choices! Even liked Arty's new work, as well as great dub mixes. Should be used more often by dj's :D Also, Eco's track is just wow! Such an underrated guy. I liked how you built up the set :D Of course, I don't need to say what I think about the classics, they are fantastic. I believe all that search paid off. I know it mainly because of hearing it at Sasha's Global Underground mix compilation, otherwise I might have been confused too. Anyway, nice work again :D
Semir
2841 forum
# 7 July 2012, at 11:36
Originally posted by Shadowman

Just finished listening to the mix. Great track choices! Even liked Arty's new work, as well as great dub mixes. Should be used more often by dj's :D Also, Eco's track is just wow! Such an underrated guy. I liked how you built up the set :D Of course, I don't need to say what I think about the classics, they are fantastic. I believe all that search paid off. I know it mainly because of hearing it at Sasha's Global Underground mix compilation, otherwise I might have been confused too. Anyway, nice work again :D

Thank you for your feedback, mate! To be honest, I am really surprised that you liked the new Arty because I think you started to think that he's very overrated! :D

I can only agree for the new Eco track, no wonder it won in the poll of the best TP track of May :D

Thank you once again for the kind words. This really inspires me to make even more mixes!