Rene
697 forum
Luminosity Beach Festival 2011 -
21 May 2011, at 11:02

Event Description
Date: Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 July 2011
Time: 12:00 - 00:00
City & country: Zandvoort, The Netherlands

Asking the true trance fans: What was the best party of 2010? All of them will answer: “Luminosity Beach Festival!” Why? Because it had the best music, ambiance, people and artists and that is what it’s all about…

The reactions on the 2010 edition were crazy and about 3000 clubbers from a staggering 25 different countries took part of an amazing weekend.

This year Luminosity has contacted some of the finest dj’s to come to Holland and party with you. Be part of this unique party due to the great atmosphere and visitors! Picture this: sandy beaches, blue skies, waves touching the shoreline, you holding a nice cocktail in your hand with among you, your best friends and dancing to the massive sounds of some of the best dj’s in the world ! Luminosity Beach Festival 2011 has it all in store for you!

Line-up
Luminosity does listen to its visitors and a massive Trance Classics stage was the most requested! So let's dive deep into the roots of Trance… One more time, Luminosity Beach Festival will bring you the finest international line-up on 2 stages on both days!

Location is the Beachclub Riche at Zandvoort. For those who have visited us before, it is a well known address.

Of course you will be able to relax a bit, using your wristband to go wherever you want, and enjoy the food, cocktails and ice-creams even better than last year! Beachclub Riche has ensured to have a special food court this year with more choice and extra toilets as-well as more lockers.

Dresscode
As always we will let ourselves go with the Hawaiian happiness! Palms, coconuts and flowers will welcome you… Or a crazy monkey, who knows! So dress to impress him!

Line-up

Saturday

Hawaii area
Andy Moor
Roger Shah
Lange
Simon Patterson
Marcel Woods
Leon Bolier
W&W
DJ Eco
Jon O'Bir
Tucandeo

Beach area
Artento Divini
Ummet Ozcan
Paul Webster
Ali Wilson
Cliff Coenraad
Rafael Frost
Julian Vincent
Juventa
Wezz Devall

Sunday

Hawaii area
Sean Tyas
Sied van Riel
M.I.K.E. (Push)
Signum
Sebastian Brandt
Manuel le Saux
Ferry Tayle
Sundriver
Tempo Giusto

Trance Classics area
Kai Tracid
Lange
Dumonde
Nalin & Kane
Jonas Steur aka Estuera

Tickets
Tickets are available at https://luminosity.timoco.eu/ or at any Free Record Shops.
€59 weekend ticket, €29.50 one day ticket pre-sales.
Early Birds are SOLD OUT!

More info
http://www.luminosity-events.nl
Trance Über Alles!

The poll is currently not accepting any votes.

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 22 May 2011, at 16:20
Article: Luminosity Beach Festival 2011

Just bought the tickets! :)
Rene
697 forum
# 25 May 2011, at 12:11
Originally posted by Remco
Article: Luminosity Beach Festival 2011

Just bought the tickets! :)

Nice! I really want to go as well, I have to check if I can afford another weekend in Amsterdam when I buy my bus fare for Menno Solo
Trance Über Alles!