Luminosity Beach Festival 2012 date announced

Posted in Events
Luminosity Beach Festival 2012 date announced
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

zakrush1
2133 forum
# 21 October 2011, at 08:18
Hey guys, gotta question. Anyone thinking about going to this event? Especially from the UK?
It's just I've looked into prices comparing planes, trains and hotels from the UK and I've got a few people who are really interested in heading to Amsterdam for a day or two before going to Luminosity after :D
Also does anyone know a rough price as to how much the full-weekend tickets would be based on previous years or actual info?

Thanks

My SoundCloud

My YouTube

Airbase: "You keep dancing, I'll keep producing."
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 21 October 2011, at 11:42
I already have tickets for the whole weekend :D

Previous years weekend tickets were € 59, but seeing the early bird tickets are now at € 59 already, it will be a little higher. Luminosity also said the prices would be a little higher, but that they're aiming for an even better line-up than before :D
zakrush1
2133 forum
# 21 October 2011, at 22:38
Originally posted by Remco
I already have tickets for the whole weekend :D

Previous years weekend tickets were € 59, but seeing the early bird tickets are now at € 59 already, it will be a little higher. Luminosity also said the prices would be a little higher, but that they're aiming for an even better line-up than before :D

That sounds great, cheers. What were the earlybird tickets last year then?

And the 3 Luminosity sets I downloaded from the 2008 event were Daniel Kandi, Leon Bolier and by far the best set I've heard in years, Kyau & Albert <- and it's these guys that would really make that event for me :D

My SoundCloud

My YouTube

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 22 October 2011, at 10:10
Don't remember the early birds price from last years. But i don't expect it to be more than € 10 less than normal tickets.

Ah that was the first lumi beach and the only one I didn't attend. I've seen them at Mysteryland once they, and that was really good :D
Ben
TrancePodium Staff
1026 forum
# 23 October 2011, at 22:35
Seriously considering this next year. all depends on me finances!
Daniel
2785 forum
# 24 October 2011, at 11:52
Am planning on going as its the month before my birthday will probably link it into a few days in Amsterdam and then on too Luminosity.
zakrush1
2133 forum
# 25 October 2011, at 01:44
Originally posted by Daniel
Am planning on going as its the month before my birthday will probably link it into a few days in Amsterdam and then on too Luminosity.

I was thinking it might be cool to do a euro trip with a group of mates before ending the week at Luminosity :D

Originally posted by Ben
Seriously considering this next year. all depends on me finances!

You're a student! Unis good for a few things, alcohol, beer, spirits, more alcohol...girls but most importantly, LOANS :D extort while you can mate

My SoundCloud

My YouTube

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 November 2011, at 13:24
Luminosity Beach Festival 2012 - DATE CHANGE

October 25, 2011
Due to the busy international festival calender the date of the 2012 Luminosity Beach Festival will change to Saturday 23rd – Sunday 24th June.

We have been informed that several international festivals are scheduled on the same date (30th June) which causes problems in artists programming as many artists will be performing at other festivals.

We have therefore taken the decision to move to 23/24th June 2012 to ensure a best possible line-up for everyone and to prevend that fans have to choose between several major festivals.

In the case of those who have already purchased tickets, there are two options: firstly, all tickets will be fully transferable to the new date (with no action needed on the part of purchasers) and secondly a full refund will be available as explained in the email which will be send to everyone who bought an early bird ticket.

We would like to sincerely apologise to anyone disappointed by this date change, but would like to assure everyone affected that it will ultimately lead to an improved line-up and more enjoyable event.