2017 so far

Post Reply Create New Topic

Shadowman
3348 forum
2017 so far -
2 July 2017, at 21:50
Allright, so, as some may know, I don't have nearly as much time to listen to trance as before, partially because of my work taking a large amount of time, and partially because my attention has also shifted to other genres. But I know there's still some people that listen to it regularly here. I feel that now that we are more than halfway into 2017, it's a good time to ask for some suggestions from you, fellow members, for recommendations on what you find to be standout trance tracks so far, and what you would recommend for someone like me to catch up on :)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 3 July 2017, at 19:10
I also haven't listened to the latest Trance this year, but nevertheless i have heard some gems...for an example Robert Nickson -Heliopause, Andres Sanchez - Eternity, Kyle Pepper - Short Cirquit...those are some of the tracks that jumped to my mind at the moment.
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
DJRANZ
57 forum
# 3 July 2017, at 20:44
Ferry Corsten put out a new album "BLUEPRINT"
Now known as Randy Derricott. I may sometimes use the DJ Ranz alias for certain projects though.

www.facebook.com/djranzofficial
www.soundcloud.com/dj-ranz
www.mixcloud.com/djranz
www.twitch.tv/djranz1989
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 4 July 2017, at 18:32
I love the new albums from Solarstone and Simon Templar. Stoneface & Terminal also continues their high level of quality like that had in 2016. And of course Megän Fair & Roddy Reynaert - Human. I love Megän's latest track 'Roundabout' as well, but it can't be classified as trance. More Deep Progressive.

For the rest:
Aneesh Gera - Starchaser
Gai Barone - There's A Lady
Airwave - Amber Sky (Incl. Basil O'Glue Remix)
Avalon & Sonic Species pres. Future Frequency - King Of The Swing (2016, but I only found out in 2017)
Gouryella - Venera [Vee's Theme]
Ferry Corsten - Eternity

And this whole podcast is amazing, one of the best we had so far:
http://www.trancepodium.com/podcast/62
Last edited on 4 July 2017, at 18:48
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 21 July 2017, at 18:05
Thanks for the suggestions, will be sure to check them out and post my opinion! And yeah, going through TP podcast beginning from the start of the year sounds like a good idea, that should paint a good picture of what's going on in trance nowadays.