Armin van Buuren Anthems Top 100

Armin van Buuren Anthems Top 100
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

Albert243
183683 forum
# 19 November 2014, at 21:56
Ignoring the order of the top 20 that we all know that is painful, can anyone tell me how the hell could Slipstream end at 96? Are you kidding me!?

This is one of the most melodic and pure trance tracks from Armin!

In which universe a "Ping Pong" is better than Slipstream, The Sound Of Goodbye, Exhale, Sunspot, Shivers, Wall Of Sound, Burned With Desire... well, I mean, IN WHICH UNIVERSE PING PONG IS THE 4TH ARMIN TRACK OF ALL TIME!!?? :yell: :yell:

C'mon! It took him two days to produce it...

I'm wondering if the majority who voted knew who was Armin two years ago.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 19 November 2014, at 22:12
Originally posted by Albert243

C'mon! It took him two days to produce it...

That doesn't really matter, Mike produced Universal Nation in 4 hours ;)

But I understand what you mean and for me same as with Ping Pong is no.4, I think it's ridiculous that an Avicii Remix is at no.6, Hysterio at no.8 and We Are Here To Make Some Noise at no.9. But even much worse is that This Is How It Feels Like is at no. 1!

The Sound Of Goodbye is only at no.49, but another Perpetious Dreamer track, one of the best tracks he ever made, Future Funland, is not even in the top 100 at all!
Last edited on 19 November 2014, at 22:13
Albert243
183683 forum
# 19 November 2014, at 23:29
Originally posted by Remco

That doesn't really matter, Mike produced Universal Nation in 4 hours ;)

Really? Wow! I didn't know about this, amazing! :)

Btw I only mentioned Ping Pong becase, in my opinion, is the worst Armin track ever, but I'm agree with you about the others.

About Future Funland, I didn't realize it wasn't there... unbelievable.
He made pure classics under Perpetuous Dreamer and Rising Star, I miss those names.

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 20 November 2014, at 20:59
I think This Is What It Feels Like is his worst track, followed by Going Wrong hehe.

And about Perpetious Dreamer and Rising Star I totally agree with you, I feel like Armin is wasting his talent at the moment.

And ye I had Future Funland in my top 5 ;)
R33
TrancePodium Staff
44 forum
# 15 December 2014, at 13:16
I can't believe Sunburn is in the 90s... what a great track that was. Most of the ones at the top should be at the bottom IMHO.. but hey, it is what the current gens like to hear. blah.