Remcommendation 003: Gundamea

Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
Remcommendation 003: Gundamea -
4 September 2016, at 19:52

This episode is about an alias called Gundamea. I hadn't heard of it before until, again, Megän Fair played it in her set in Paris last March. I loved it! She played 'Sonority' and the Gundamea Remix of Stoneface & Terminal's 'Another Day'. Both are really amazing Progressive Trance tracks.

I had no idea who it was until by accident somebody told me it's another alias from Stoneface & Terminal. So I checked Discogs, but there was no explenation about Gundamea, nor was it mentionned at Stoneface & Terminal. They seem to be a bit mysterious about this alias. I can't find photos of Gundamea anywhere and it has its own Twitter account as well.

So I decided to ask Stoneface & Terminal themselves on Twitter and they answered affirmative. So there you go, Gundamea is the Progressive Trance (and a bit of Techno) alias of Stoneface & Terminal. And I already thought that S&T were on fire this year, since that moment even more!

From what I could find is that they started this side-project in July 2015, since then they seem to have produced 4 tracks and 2 remixes. In our latest episode of The TrancePodium Podcast, Megän Fair also played their latest track 'Sterne'. Really another beauty!

Want to check it out?
Previews on Beatport
Megän Fair - Live @ No Border pres. Degeneration Tour (Paris) [19.03.2016]
The TrancePodium Podcast 024 with Megän Fair & DJ Ranz

Earlier Remcommendation episodes:
Remcommendation 001 (Megän Fair)
Remcommendation 002 (Lehar feat. Rush Midnight - Number One Hero (Peter Pardeike Remix))