DJ Ranz - Live @ Brew Urban Café (Fort Lauderdale) [25.06.2020]

Posted in Live Sets
Post Reply Create New Topic

DJRANZ
57 forum
DJ Ranz - Live @ Brew Urban Café (Fort Lauderdale) [25.06.2020] -
5 July 2020, at 03:37
Randy Derricott - Live at Brew Urban Café (Fort Lauderdale, USA)
25 June 2020

I was recently invited by Joseph Miller of C&I Studios to DJ at Brew Urban Cafe's open mic night.. With this being my first gig since COVID-19 lockdown, we implemented some policies to ensure audience members could enjoy the event safely, such as mandatory masks and maintaining social distancing within groups of people. I myself only touched my equipment, kept conversational distance with others and did not physically touch anyone. About 20 people attended the event and I had an amazing time spinning and watching the local talent perform!

This is a DJ mix containing all of the records I played in the order I played them during that night. The vibe in this venue was more relaxed and chill, so I had to be a bit gentle, sticking to mainly deep and progressive house between 126 & 130 BPM, but I was still able to take everyone on an epic electronic journey!

Tracklist

01. DJ Ranz – Potions Of Pain
02. Hyper Potions – Friends (DJ Ranz Remix)
03. Mat Zo - See It When I Believe It
04. Lord Vinheteiro - Bright Morning
05. Dim Val Pol - Magical Summer (Deni Sunrise Remix)
06. Karl Blue - Lift Off (Marcel Vautier Dark Sky Remix)
07. Vangelis - Rachel's Song (Deeparture Edit)
08. Spencer Brown & Marsh – Pursuance
09. Matt Fax – Collide
10. Kiwamu – Tanzanite
11. DJ Amaya – Dusty Memories
12. Jaydee - Plastic Dreams (Sergio Fernandez & JP Candela Remix)
13. Megän Fair – Roundabout
14. Ayumi Hamasaki - Dearest (Shion Hinano Remix)

Listen

https://www.mixcloud.com/DJRANZ/randy-derricott-brew-urban-caf%C3%A9-20200625-reproduction/
Now known as Randy Derricott. I may sometimes use the DJ Ranz alias for certain projects though.

www.facebook.com/djranzofficial
www.soundcloud.com/dj-ranz
www.mixcloud.com/djranz
www.twitch.tv/djranz1989