Tiësto - Live @ Volvo Ocean Race (Rotterdam) [10.06.2006]

Posted in Live Sets
Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
Tiësto - Live @ Volvo Ocean Race (Rotterdam) [10.06.2006] -
19 November 2008, at 19:20
Tiësto - Live at Volvo Ocean Race (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
10 June 2006

Broadcasted by: www.tiesto.com

01. Pink Elephant - LAX
02. First State - Evergreen
03. Leon Bolier - My Precious
04. Daniel Wanrooy & Robin van de WIel pres. Progression - Technophobia
05. JES - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix)
06. DJ Tiësto - Lethal Industry (New Edit)
07. Interstate - Remember Me (Terry Bones Remix)
08. Tom Cloud - Told You So
09. Solid Haze & Milez - Reduxed
10. Carl B - Social Suicide
11. DJ Preach - Broken Inside
12. John O'Callaghan & Brian Kearney - Restricted Motion (Airbase Remix)

Listen

https://www.mixcloud.com/Remco_TP/tiesto-live-volvo-ocean-race-rotterdam-10062006/
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Tiesto - Live @ Volvo Ocean Race (Rotterdam) [10.06.2006] - 25 January 2009, at 13:33
I've been to this liveset as well! :D Great show! Tiësto played from a boat in the Maas-river. And the lighteffects on that boat and on the surrounding buildings were amazing.
The only thing is he shouldn't have done it in Rotterdam, but Amsterdam. Many people who were there didn't care about Tiësto, but just were there to watch. Therefor we were two of the few who were dancing. Not the best atmosphere.

The commentor on this recording is very annoying. This guy must've talked a total of 20-30 minutes during the set. He said: "Sorry I'm talking, but I have to to prevent that bootlegs are made of this". I'm sorry, but you don't have to talk THAT much. Talking about the light changing from orange to green and stuff like that. Totally unimportant. Amateuristic Rotterdam Radio.

Anyway, the set was pretty good and I had a great time and that's what counts. :D

My favorite tracks:
05. Jes - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix)
06. DJ Tiësto – Lethal Industry (New Edit)
07. Interstate - Remember Me (Terry Bones Remix)
08. Tom Cloud - Told You So
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 6 August 2011, at 13:03
Forget about the stupid Radio Rijnmond broadcast. The one taken from www.tiesto.com is perfect! No annoying comments from the host and great sound. Much higher quality. Deleted the Radio Rijnmond link now and replaced it by the one from www.tiesto.com :D

So I listened to this set again and how can opinions change haha. Well, I still loved ALL the tracks. Really an amazing set he played there for free and I'm glad I could be there live. Was only the 3rd or 4th time I saw Tiësto live back then hehe.

My favorite tracks this time:
02. First State - Evergreen :<3:
03. Leon Bolier - My Precious
05. JES - People Will Go (Steve Forte Rio Remix)
06. DJ Tiësto - Lethal Industry (New Edit)
08. Tom Cloud - Told You So :<3:
10. Carl B - Social Suicide
11. DJ Preach - Broken Inside
12. John O'Callaghan & Brian Kearney - Restricted Motion (Airbase Remix)