-
- MixCloud
- RSS
Last edited on 24 November 2016, at 12:25
Semir
2841 forum
# 10 January 2014, at 16:05
"As a matter of fact, he always keeps things Riel". HAHAHAHAHAHA, love it! :D

Let's see what has Sied prepared for us this month 8-)

R33
TrancePodium Staff
44 forum
# 10 January 2014, at 16:38
Originally posted by Semir
"As a matter of fact, he always keeps things Riel". HAHAHAHAHAHA, love it! :D

I do what I can to please 8-)
Marjan
TrancePodium Staff
1 forum
# 10 January 2014, at 21:35
Great episode guys! Loved the classics set by Semir.
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 13 January 2014, at 20:04
Nice episode. Liked both sets, and definitely enjoyed Semir's classics selection, some of which don't get too many plays. Great work!

Also, noticed that Southern Sun has been played, but it is not in tracklist in mixcloud
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 13 January 2014, at 20:31
Originally posted by Shadowman

Also, noticed that Southern Sun has been played, but it is not in tracklist in mixcloud

Added, thanks :)

I haven't had the time to listen yet, but I will soon. Funny that Semir included also (this version of) Black Is The Colour. I have it on my iPod since a few months now :D
Semir
2841 forum
# 14 January 2014, at 12:54
Thank you once again for having me for this month's episode, guys! I appreciate it! Also many, many thanks for the kind words, I really am happy that you liked the mix.

I've realized I have almost never done a classics mix before and figured it would be the best way to do it with a TP Podcast episode. After all, what better way to start the year off than with a classics set? :hp:

Originally posted by Shadowman
Nice episode. Liked both sets, and definitely enjoyed Semir's classics selection, some of which don't get too many plays. Great work!

Glad you liked it, mate! I've tried to use the ALMOST forgotten tracks with some I just baaadly wanted to play! :D

Originally posted by Remco
Funny that Semir included also (this version of) Black Is The Colour. I have it on my iPod since a few months now :D

Oh really? What version of this track you like as well? I saw Vera posting it on Facebook once, so I knew I had to use it. I can't create a mix without including tracks fellow TPers like :hp:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 14 January 2014, at 18:46
Originally posted by Semir
Oh really? What version of this track you like as well? I saw Vera posting it on Facebook once, so I knew I had to use it. I can't create a mix without including tracks fellow TPers like :hp:

I think I only know this version and yes, I saw her posting that as well hahaha :<3:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 15 January 2014, at 21:22
Listened to the first hour and OMG, Semir, I think this has been your best mix till date! :<3:

I had goosebumps and tears in my eyes during 3 tracks: Silent Waves, Phoria and Shadow World of course, the 1st 2 are 2 of the most beautiful tracks ever made and that last one, I remember hearing it for the 1st time in 2005 I think and I loved it immediately! To me that's still one of the best tracks ever made :<3:
And all the rest was amazing too. Perfect start, massive end and a WOW middle part! :D
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 15 January 2014, at 22:23
Great guestmix from Sied van Riel as well :D