The TrancePodium Podcast 032 with Steve Allen & Semir
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 25 October 2017, at 13:57

The TrancePodium Podcast 032 with Steve Allen & Semir
October 2017

After a long summer break, The TrancePodium Podcast is back with Steve Allen, who recently released a track with Paul van Dyk called 'Fairytales', out now on the Paul's latest artist album 'From Then On'. This episode is completed by forummember Semir with a beautiful classics set.

Enjoy!

Listen & tracklists:
http://www.trancepodium.com/podcast

Available through:
- Soundcloud
- MixCloud
- RSS
Last edited on 22 November 2017, at 13:26
Seneca
178027 forum
# 25 October 2017, at 20:19
Hey, Remco! Thanks for this great Podcast again!

I have a quick question too...Is it possible for a simple member like me to be part of Podcast as well? I haven't mixed anything for a long time because of lack of motivation, but i might give this one a chance when opportunity arises...
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 27 October 2017, at 21:02
Originally posted by Seneca
Hey, Remco! Thanks for this great Podcast again!

I have a quick question too...Is it possible for a simple member like me to be part of Podcast as well? I haven't mixed anything for a long time because of lack of motivation, but i might give this one a chance when opportunity arises...

Hi Seneca, absolutely! I was actually thinking about inviting some other active members to take part of it as well and I need somebody for next month's podcast. So how about that? The deadline would be the 25th of November :)
You can send it to remco@trancepodium.com
Last edited on 27 October 2017, at 21:03
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 27 October 2017, at 21:07
Steve Allen's mix was amazing! Love his track with Paul van Dyk also! :<3:

And Semir's classic mixes are always a joy to listen to. That trackselection is :<3:
I mean, all tracks are soooooo goooood! And it was brilliant to hear Ferry's Touch and Lost Angeles again. Eco is just :<3:
Seneca
178027 forum
# 28 October 2017, at 15:15
Originally posted by Remco

Hi Seneca, absolutely! I was actually thinking about inviting some other active members to take part of it as well and I need somebody for next month's podcast. So how about that? The deadline would be the 25th of November :)
You can send it to remco@trancepodium.com

I totally would love to take part of this! :)

Are there any rules about the mix or something particular that i should know of, like style of Trance, age of tracks, mix length and bitrate, etc...
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 28 October 2017, at 18:41
Originally posted by Seneca

I totally would love to take part of this! :)

Are there any rules about the mix or something particular that i should know of, like style of Trance, age of tracks, mix length and bitrate, etc...

As long as it's trance, no matter what kind of trance, about 1-hour in 320kbps and no variable bitrate. Looking forward to hear it :)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 28 October 2017, at 19:27
Originally posted by Remco

As long as it's trance, no matter what kind of trance, about 1-hour in 320kbps and no variable bitrate. Looking forward to hear it :)

Awesome, i want to give my best at this! :hp: