The TrancePodium Podcast 042 with Marc Simz & Remy Kalda
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 11 March 2019, at 21:43

The TrancePodium Podcast 042 - Magical Journey with Marc Simz & Remy Kalda
March 2019

This month's guest is Marc Simz who's going to warm us up for his Open To Close Tiësto Classics Set that he's going to play on Saturday 16 March at Waalhalla in Nijmegen. Exclusively for TrancePodium Marc Simz put together a Magical Journey through the sound of Tiësto. Resident DJ Remy Kalda continues the journey with a beautiful mix also full of great trance classics from another perspective.

Enjoy!

Listen & tracklists:
http://www.trancepodium.com/podcast

Available through:
- Soundcloud
- MixCloud
- RSS
Last edited on 11 March 2019, at 21:46
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 12 March 2019, at 01:14
So many great classics from Marc, awesome! :hp:
Thank you, Remco! 8-)
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 14 March 2019, at 10:33
Originally posted by RemyKalda
So many great classics from Marc, awesome! :hp:
Thank you, Remco! 8-)

Right? I'm invited to his Open To Close Tiësto Classics Set this Saturday. Can't wait!
Your mix is awesome too, also many great classics :D
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 16 March 2019, at 16:53
Originally posted by Remco

Right? I'm invited to his Open To Close Tiësto Classics Set this Saturday. Can't wait!
Your mix is awesome too, also many great classics :D

Have a great time there and party hard! :D :hp:
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 20 March 2019, at 21:55
Originally posted by RemyKalda

Have a great time there and party hard! :D :hp:

Thanks, it was magnificent! When I closed my eyes, it felt like I was 15-20 years back in time at a Tiësto set. So many great tracks that Tiësto used to play. Some of the obvious of course, but also many forgotten ones.
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 23 March 2019, at 17:43
Originally posted by Remco

Thanks, it was magnificent! When I closed my eyes, it felt like I was 15-20 years back in time at a Tiësto set. So many great tracks that Tiësto used to play. Some of the obvious of course, but also many forgotten ones.

I totally understand...there were many massive tunes back then that Tiesto played...