TrancePodium Awards 2014 Results!

TrancePodium Awards 2014 Results!
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

mikel09
178799 forum
# 27 January 2015, at 21:10
Wow, Aly & Fila's year has been incredible, year after year getting better and better!
Great choices, congrats to the winners and thanks for the votes I've had :D
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 27 January 2015, at 22:30
Thanks everybody for voting in general and thanks to those who have voted for me! Can't believe I won 3 awards again! :O

With the rest of the list, nobody can agree 100% with it of course, but overall I'm happy with the results :)

Only the winner of Best Remix, I really don't like. Not that Bryan Kearney doesn't deserve it, but I think his remix of Plumb is way better and should be no.1 or else Laily remixed by Photographer. But like I said, can't have it all ;)

Oh and I'm a little bit gutted that Menno de Jong isn't in either Best DJ or Best Producer top 10.

What I do like is that some categories that had the same winner every year have anothr winner this year. Like Best DJ, Best Producer, Best Label and especially Best Vocalist. Emma Hewitt going down from #1 to #6 :)
Last edited on 27 January 2015, at 22:34
vera
1923 forum
# 28 January 2015, at 19:12
Wondering how Kearney is not no1 DJ :O :O :O :O :O
... Endless love and trust in trance ...
vera
1923 forum
# 28 January 2015, at 19:13
But definitely congrats to everyone, what a great year for trance :)
... Endless love and trust in trance ...
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 28 January 2015, at 19:32
Originally posted by vera
Wondering how Kearney is not no1 DJ :O :O :O :O :O

He has 2 above him that have a huge fanbase, guess he was best of the rest ;)

I was already amazed that Will Atkinson finished above Armin in the best producer category, huge achievement :)
Last edited on 28 January 2015, at 19:33
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 28 January 2015, at 19:34
The way Aly & Fila thanked their voters :)

Last edited on 28 January 2015, at 19:34
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 January 2015, at 08:30
Lots of respond on both twitter and facebook, with DJs discussing it amongst them as well.

And we are even been trolled by the @trancetrolls account:

Originally posted by @trancetrolls

What the fuck @TrancePodium?

Now this means we really count hahaha
Last edited on 29 January 2015, at 08:32
mikel09
178799 forum
# 29 January 2015, at 16:09
I've seen spanish people too commenting the results on Twitter and they really agree them :D
DJRANZ
57 forum
# 29 January 2015, at 17:34
Many thanks for voting METROPOLITAN OASIS as BEST TRANCE PODIUM TRACK OF 2014!

I really appreciate it and I also want to say that it has been a REAL HONOUR to be a part of the site since it's baby stages.

Now that I have graduated, I will do my best to have a better presence around here and assist in any way possible.

Here's to an amazing 2015 for us!

:hp:
Now known as Randy Derricott. I may sometimes use the DJ Ranz alias for certain projects though.

www.facebook.com/djranzofficial
www.soundcloud.com/dj-ranz
www.mixcloud.com/djranz
www.twitch.tv/djranz1989
Itscaitlin
180502 forum
# 29 January 2015, at 18:27
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while since i've been on this site but I had to come back to check out the results. I have to say, I am pleased Driftmoon won best newcomer and Johan Ekman was in 2nd. Those guys are very talented and deserve the recognition! Also, thanks to whoever voted for me in a couple of those polls :D :<3:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 January 2015, at 18:43
Originally posted by mikel09
I've seen spanish people too commenting the results on Twitter and they really agree them :D

Great to know! :)

Originally posted by DJRANZ
Many thanks for voting METROPOLITAN OASIS as BEST TRANCE PODIUM TRACK OF 2014!

I really appreciate it and I also want to say that it has been a REAL HONOUR to be a part of the site since it's baby stages.

Now that I have graduated, I will do my best to have a better presence around here and assist in any way possible.

Here's to an amazing 2015 for us!

:hp:

Great to hear and congrats on both your graduation and winning the award! :)

Originally posted by Itscaitlin
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a while since i've been on this site but I had to come back to check out the results. I have to say, I am pleased Driftmoon won best newcomer and Johan Ekman was in 2nd. Those guys are very talented and deserve the recognition! Also, thanks to whoever voted for me in a couple of those polls :D :<3:

Thanks and hope you're returning more often again, you've been missed! ;)
mikel09
178799 forum
# 31 January 2015, at 12:58
Spanish webpages writing about the awards :D
http://www.edmfeverradio.com/eventos/trancepodium-2014-awards
First line: "Yeah, we are going to talk about the most important Trance awards..." :)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 31 January 2015, at 15:32
Spanish webpages writing about the awards :D
http://www.edmfeverradio.com/eventos/trancepodium-2014-awards
First line: "Yeah, we are going to talk about the most important Trance awards..." :)

Wow that is just awesome! Just read (read: tried to read) the whole article and besides a few surprises, they mostly agreed with the results, right?
mikel09
178799 forum
# 31 January 2015, at 21:01
Originally posted by Remco

Wow that is just awesome! Just read (read: tried to read) the whole article and besides a few surprises, they mostly agreed with the results, right?

Yes, they think that Standerwick should be higher and Gaia's set set should have been the best one, but they agree with the rest of the list.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 31 January 2015, at 21:19

Yes, they think that Standerwick should be higher and Gaia's set set should have been the best one, but they agree with the rest of the list.

Ye and I think they thought it was strange Audrey Gallagher was 2nd, while she didn't make many tracks.

IMO though, Orkidea's classic set was 100x better than Gaia's selfpromotion set. I dare to say that this set from Orkidea was the best set I've ever seen from anybody and I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think so :<3: