TrancePodium Awards & Top 20 Tracks Of 2016 - Get your votes in!

TrancePodium Awards & Top 20 Tracks Of 2016 - Get your votes in!
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 30 November 2016, at 22:38
It's (nearly) freezing in a big part of the world and that means 3 things: the winter is kicking in, the end of 2016 is near and the TrancePodium Awards & Top 20 Tracks Of 2016 Poll is open!

TrancePodium Top 20 Tracks Of 2016

The 1st part of the poll, the very first question, is the "TrancePodium Top 20 Tracks Of 2016" poll. With this poll you'll need to enter your top 5 of favorite tracks, giving them 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 point respectively. As usual, once we have the results, the top 20 tracks will go to our resident DJ R33 for mixing, resulting in a beautiful 2 hour mix which will be broadcasted on Afterhours.fm again and available for download and on Soundcloud and Mixcloud for your listening pleasure.

TrancePodium Awards 2016

The 2nd part of the poll are the TrancePodium Awards 2016. And as in previous years, we separated the Awards in 2 parts. The first part are the TP Community Awards for members and topics of this site only. That part is a members voting. The 2nd part are the TP Global Awards, with awards for DJ's and everything else outside TP that involves Trance. That part is open for public voting!

Rules

- If you want to vote for ALL TP Awards, all you have to do is be a member of this site and you can vote anonymously by clicking here. If you're not a member of this site, register now here! It's for free!

- If you don't want to become a member, you can only vote for the Global Awards by clicking here.

- You can vote for the TrancePodium Top 20 Tracks Of 2016 in both polls!

- Click on 1 of the 2 links above or 1 of the 2 buttons below and enter your top 5 in each category. The number 1 gets 5 points, the number 2 gets 4 points and so on.

- You don't have to enter all votes of the category, and you can skip categories you don't want to vote in. Of course we want to get as many votes as possible.

- As for the Community Awards, votes for yourself, your own tracks or mixes won’t count. Voting for your own topic is allowed.

- Voting closes on the 31st of December 2016 at 23:59 GMT and the results will be announced in February 2017. More info about the broadcast of the Top 20 Tracks Of 2016 will follow.

So take a few minutes of your time and start voting!

The categories are:

Community Awards 2016 (members only)

Best Newcomer * (best member who has registered in 2016)
Best TP member * (who you think added the most to the site in 2016)
Favourite TP member * (who you personally like the most)
Best Staff-member *
Best DJ/producer (TP members only) *
Best Track (made by a TP member) *
Best Studiomix (made by a TP member) *
Best discussion topic
Funniest topic

* No voting for yourself.

Global Awards 2016 (public voting)

Best DJ
Best Producer
Best Vocalist(e)
Best Newcomer
Best Track (Original/Extended mixes only)
Best Remix
Best Mashup
Best Artist Album
Best Mix Compilation Album
Best Radioshow/Podcast/Cloudcast
Best Liveset
Best Studiomix (not live recordings)
Best Event (an event is on 1 location at 1 moment)
Best Radiostation
Best Label

So, go ahead and vote now for your favorites!
Last edited on 30 November 2016, at 22:39
Seneca
178027 forum
# 1 December 2016, at 15:56
Done & done! 8-)
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 1 December 2016, at 20:28
Originally posted by Seneca
Done & done! 8-)

Thanks and thanks! :)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 7 December 2016, at 18:47
"My favorite poll of the year." - Solarstone

"This is another great yearly poll that I always get behind and ask you to vote." - Mark Sherry

:D
Last edited on 7 December 2016, at 20:30
Seneca
178027 forum
# 8 December 2016, at 16:03
What a good support from the guys!
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
TranceAmerica
Unknown
# what are the choices? - 11 December 2016, at 05:22
I can post so many chooons. Dont want to be seen as a spammer! Thx
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 13 December 2016, at 08:52
Originally posted by TranceAmerica
I can post so many chooons. Dont want to be seen as a spammer! Thx

You can vote in the poll that is made for it, by clicking one of the links in the 1st post ;)
Autumn_Opaline
185320 forum
# 17 December 2016, at 13:14
I hit 'Enter' too soon when I meant to hit the 'Shift' key T______T :yell:

I still have a lot of info to input.. May I have a redo please?
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 December 2016, at 19:36
Originally posted by Autumn_Opaline
I hit 'Enter' too soon when I meant to hit the 'Shift' key T______T :yell:

I still have a lot of info to input.. May I have a redo please?

A redo is not possible unfortunately, but send me all your picks to remco@trancepodium.com and I will take them into count ;)
Autumn_Opaline
185320 forum
# 17 December 2016, at 22:33
Originally posted by Remco

A redo is not possible unfortunately, but send me all your picks to remco@trancepodium.com and I will take them into count ;)

Aw, okay. It's almost a miracle that the info that I did fill out was mostly Community sections. Maybe I can still put my votes in through the Visitor Voting? I promise I'll vote once!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 18 December 2016, at 15:24

Aw, okay. It's almost a miracle that the info that I did fill out was mostly Community sections. Maybe I can still put my votes in through the Visitor Voting? I promise I'll vote once!

I trust you :) In anyway, your nickname will be visible in the visitors votes as well, the system recognizes your IP address ;)
Autumn_Opaline
185320 forum
# 22 December 2016, at 02:30
Originally posted by Remco

I trust you :) In anyway, your nickname will be visible in the visitors votes as well, the system recognizes your IP address ;)

Thanks! I just submitted my 'second' vote via the Visitor Voting; there were maybe 2-3 sections I ended up leaving blank since I really could not come up with anything for those, but I tried. Can't wait to see the results!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 22 December 2016, at 19:33

Thanks! I just submitted my 'second' vote via the Visitor Voting; there were maybe 2-3 sections I ended up leaving blank since I really could not come up with anything for those, but I tried. Can't wait to see the results!

Thanks! :)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 27 December 2016, at 08:49
Only 4 days left to vote!
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 30 December 2016, at 22:22
Just submitted my vote for the community section. Really hope that we can make 2017 far better and active than this year!