Win: 'Best Of 2016 Massive CD pack'!

Win: 'Best Of 2016 Massive CD pack'!
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

Seneca
178027 forum
# 12 December 2016, at 15:18
Great package, just added my name into the contest! :<3:
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 2 January 2017, at 20:57
Originally posted by Seneca
Great package, just added my name into the contest! :<3:

From the 34 participants, you are the lucky winner!

Congratulations Seneca! The package will be send to you by Stark Profiles PR!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 3 January 2017, at 16:32
Originally posted by Remco

From the 34 participants, you are the lucky winner!

Congratulations Seneca! The package will be send to you by Stark Profiles PR!

Dear God, i can't believe my eyes! This is such a great booster for me, both musically and i am much happier now then i was before!

Many-many thanks and a happy New Year, mine started just perfectly with these news!
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 6 February 2017, at 17:42
Sadly i haven't received my pack yet...hope it isn't lost somewhere...:undecided:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 6 February 2017, at 18:53
Sadly i haven't received my pack yet...hope it isn't lost somewhere...:undecided:

I will ask my buddy Tim Stark if he has send it.
Seneca
178027 forum
# 6 February 2017, at 22:03

I will ask my buddy Tim Stark if he has send it.

Thank you, Remco. :)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 10 February 2017, at 15:15

Thank you, Remco. :)

So he missed out on my message that you won it. He will send it today. Huge appologies from him to you. But at least it's not lost. :)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 10 February 2017, at 18:03

So he missed out on my message that you won it. He will send it today. Huge appologies from him to you. But at least it's not lost. :)

Awesome, i'm happy to hear this, i was afraid that it's lost somewhere in the world...now i can wait as long as needed. :)
Thank you! :)
Last edited on 10 February 2017, at 19:15
Seneca
178027 forum
# 21 February 2017, at 00:04
No signs of this yet...i'm starting to worry now, but still hoping for the best...:*(
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 21 February 2017, at 14:51
No signs of this yet...i'm starting to worry now, but still hoping for the best...:*(

He has send it on the 13th, that's 8 days ago. Don't know if he has send it with Priority, but if not, from The Netherlands it could take up 6-12 days to arrive in Estonia and I expect it to be a bit the same from the UK. Lets hope it will still arrive :)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 21 February 2017, at 20:05

He has send it on the 13th, that's 8 days ago. Don't know if he has send it with Priority, but if not, from The Netherlands it could take up 6-12 days to arrive in Estonia and I expect it to be a bit the same from the UK. Lets hope it will still arrive :)

That's comforting to hear, sorry, Remco, that i am so impatient, but sometimes i have my doubts about post services, especially when it comes to the longer deliveries from other countries. :)
Last edited on 21 February 2017, at 20:05
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 February 2017, at 19:15
I received my package early in this morning and i have to say that i am extremely happy!
Big thanks to Tim, Remco and, of course, TrancePodium! :<3:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 24 February 2017, at 21:02
I received my package early in this morning and i have to say that i am extremely happy!
Big thanks to Tim, Remco and, of course, TrancePodium! :<3:

I'm very glad it has arrived! And no problem about the impatience, I can imagine ;)

Enjoy!