Be a Celebrity in 2011!

Posted in Off Topic
Post Reply Create New Topic

trancen2heaven
13515 forum
Be a Celebrity in 2011! -
1 January 2011, at 01:19

[b]Have you ever Dreamed of actually being a Celebrity?

Ever [b]Fantasized about Living the LIFESTYLE  of the RICH & In-FAMOUS?[/b]                                
                              8-)  Well now is your BIG Chance!   8-)

Rent TranceN2Heaven's T.P. Membership and EXPERIENCE the GLORIOUS Life of.......
 Unlimited - MUSIC, VIDEOS, HOT CHICKS, PARTYING, IN-FAMEY, &  CELBRITY-SHIP!    

:O        :O

[b]   All This could be Yours for ONLY....$50/Day  or  $1000/mo!

Don't Hesitate, Call NOW!

[b]

(Naked n Sexy Operators are waiting for your call 24hrs/day!)

;)  (Naked n Sexy Operators are only $100/hr. or $1,500/day)  ;)

:kiss:  (House-Calls are Available)   :kiss:

Happiness is a system of thinking! So if you want to be happy,....just listen to a lot of Trance and think Happy thoughts!
Shadowman
3348 forum
# Re: Be a Celebrity in 2011! - 1 January 2011, at 04:18
I don't even understand what is the point of this, nor who would actually want to do this. And thinking of yourself as celebrity is a bit much
Shadowman
3348 forum
# Re: Be a Celebrity in 2011! - 1 January 2011, at 04:42
Why pay to use someone's account though? Surely it's easier to make your own for free? Just imo
trancen2heaven
13515 forum
# Re: Be a Celebrity in 2011! - 1 January 2011, at 04:46
Originally posted by tranceN2heaven

Hey Shadowman!   :D   What's up?

It's just a SPOOF on how just about everyone is trying to find a "New Angle" on how to make a "$ BUCK $"  now days!  lol    :p

By da way, I referred to myself as being "In-Famous" and not "Famous"! lol  

"[b]Ruh, Roh
,.. It's TIME to take your "Scooby Snack" and to LOVE Everyone!"  lol   :D

:<3: :<3:  :<3:  [b]   :<3:   :<3: :<3:
:<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3:  :<3: :<3: :<3:
Happiness is a system of thinking! So if you want to be happy,....just listen to a lot of Trance and think Happy thoughts!
zakrush1
2133 forum
# Re: Be a Celebrity in 2011! - 1 January 2011, at 04:47
LOL...i think THAT is the only word that can describe the despair that surrounds everyone's facial expression after reading this...

My SoundCloud

My YouTube

Airbase: "You keep dancing, I'll keep producing."