Allure - Album 2011

Allure presents brand new album "Kiss From The Past"
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

Johnny
3874 forum
# Re: Tiesto Presents Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 04:33
so now if Tiesto isnt Allure (which he is) who is and now we will have to wait till at least spring or summer to find out who this Allure person is this sucks :(
dwil
3085 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 10:32
Originally posted by N7pSTR

Exactly.. After the ISOS 8 announcement I've no trust anymore in this guy.. :S

Ino what you mean but SURELY you cant take someone's alias away??
dwil
3085 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 13:13
Originally posted by Johnny

so now if Tiesto isnt Allure (which he is) who is and now we will have to wait till at least spring or summer to find out who this Allure person is this sucks :(

Taken from arnyblackhole's twitter @DJ2mmy It is the same Allure!
Semir
2841 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 14:11
I'm surprised I haven't seen any replies from Tiesto on his twitter page about this Allure stuff :/

I don't think that someone hasn't asked him about this.
Anyway, time will tell :D
dwil
3085 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 14:27

to dwil :)
Quote from: N7pSTR on July 13, 2010, 03:06:24 PM
Posted by Arny to TranceRomania: "Allure as always, same producer(s)!"

¿Same producer(s)? Allure is only Tiesto, I'm sure that the "s" is only to keep the secret about who stays behind Allure..

First time that i have heard that.

First time you hear that Allure is more than 1 producer? Me too.., it's what Arny has posted. As I said, he used the S from "producerS" to keep hidding who stays behind Allure alias.

Quote from: N7pSTR on July 14, 2010, 03:32:46 AM
Exactly.. After the ISOS 8 announcement I've no trust anymore in this guy.. :S

I really don't understand that, because your answer is not related to my post. But I think that if this alias is part of a project (like Gouryella) or First State, if one of the members leaves, the rest can continue with the name.

I hope that this work is going to be some Progressive Trance production, like "Somewhere Inside", for me that's enought. And yes, I want it produced by Tiesto.

NO MORE SHIT CHANGES LIKE "THE ISOS8 Project" PLEASE!!

Yea that was the first time i have heard that Allure is more than 1 producer i have always thought & known that Tiesto was/is Allure.Like i mentioned on other post some guy asked arnyblackhole this.....@arnyblackhole awesome! Do tijs have anything to do with this project? Or is it a new allure? And  arnyblackhole replied @DJ2mmy It is the same Allure!. So im quite confused ATM  :hmm:

And what i ment by taking someones alias away is how we all thought and expected the new ISOS to be mixed by Tiesto but of course it wasn't.|So if that makes any sense???
dwil
3085 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 14:32
Originally posted by Allure123

I'm surprised I haven't seen any replies from Tiesto on his twitter page about this Allure stuff :/

I don't think that someone hasn't asked him about this.
Anyway, time will tell :D

I bloody hope so.I don't want no one else taking over his Alias and trying to recreate the same sound.Like you said time will tell.It's still early day's it only got announced yesterday lol
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 18:30
Originally posted by dwil

Yes, they can. Some aliases used by DJ's are more often used than once as well. G-Spott for example is/was used by 3 or 4 DJ's or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if Blackhole is just going to use Allure like that as well. I hope not ofcourse!
dwil
3085 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 19:03
Originally posted by Super

Yes, they can. Some aliases used by DJ's are more often used than once as well. G-Spott for example is/was used by 3 or 4 DJ's or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if Blackhole is just going to use Allure like that as well. I hope not ofcourse!

That's another first for me..I have never heard of a DJ/Producer use or take different alias's before.I to hope this alias isn't been taken.
Shadowman
3348 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 21:00
Originally posted by Super

Man, that's crazy. I heard of when there were duos, but someone would leave and the remaining member continued to use the name solo, but to take someone else's alias... Seriously, I didn't mind ISOS, but if it turns out to be someone else using Allure alias, it will just plain suck. Allure was always Tiesto's trance alias, and I always loved it.
Shadowman
3348 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 14 July 2010, at 21:16

Arny has started a NEW Business after Tiesto's leaving. They are making a lot of money with his name. I saw they are preparing a DVD with videoclips, ISOS Radio and all this stuff. Maybe they are going to produce some Albums with the "Allure, Steve Forte Rio and another alias".. Who knows? For me thats very ugly :S

I can definitely agree with you.
Johnny
3874 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 17 September 2010, at 14:23
Arny said to me in twitter that Tiesto is Allure and that he is making the album for next year :)
alecceq
Unknown
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 17 September 2010, at 20:40
Originally posted by Allure123

Now this makes me wonder if Tiesto did produce the Ever Enough track :/
I'm sure he did, because on the track, you can reconized the bassline or synth of He's a Pirate! And Tijs LOVE to take part of track and make another one!
I am a really big fan of Tiësto and I LOVE TRANCE! Trance is my Life! I love to go to gigs and to Circus Afterhours, the best After is the world!
I live in Montreal and I enjoy life as much as I can!