# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 7 April 2011, at 15:19
Originally posted by Ultan

very comerciall

Let me guess, cz it's Tiësto, right? :/
Johnny
3874 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 13 April 2011, at 07:28
BlackHoleRecBlackHoleRecordings

And here's a short preview of Allure featuring @Official_JES - Show Me The Way on the @BlackHoleRec Soundcloud; http://snd.sc/gpGa76

out this SUMMER

now is this a Tiesto sound or not ?
dwil
3085 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 13 April 2011, at 08:50
Originally posted by Johnny

BlackHoleRecBlackHoleRecordings

And here's a short preview of Allure featuring @Official_JES - Show Me The Way on the @BlackHoleRec Soundcloud; http://snd.sc/gpGa76

out this SUMMER

now is this a Tiesto sound or not ?

Sound good sound's very good :)
Progrez
2387 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 13 April 2011, at 09:47
Not really digging the track.
Ben
TrancePodium Staff
1026 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 13 April 2011, at 11:23
Probably the best thing Tiesto has made since 2007... not bad at all.
Johnny
3874 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 15 April 2011, at 11:51
BlackHoleRec As promised a second and exclusive #Allure preview to hear if you like http://on.fb.me/bbCfeP or #url-removed
Last edited on 24 November 2016, at 11:54
alecceq
Unknown
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 16 April 2011, at 02:07
Guys, I think I know who's ... I was listening to my new Club Life - Las Vegas album when I realised something. Let me tell you how it happened.

I bought the Limited Edition 2 CD SET from Armani Exchange. The disc 2 is a bonus CD with the latest remix of Tiësto like Faithless - Tweak Your Nipple (Tiësto Remix) and Charlie Dée - Hate It All (Tiësto Remix) just to name few.

So I was reading the CD booklet with the tracks information (like always) to see who written it and who produced it, and I realised something. If we check on the Just Be album for exemple, we will realised that most track are Published by Allure Muzik. So we can go to the conclusion that ALLURE MUZIK Label is own by Black Hole Recordings, like Magik Muzik is. But Allure Muzik seems to NOT be owned by Black Hole if we look on the internet. On wikipedia, it is NOT listed on the sublabels and I think it's a sure source.

Maybe you will say: Not true, Allure Muzik IS own by Black Hole, but let me show you that it is NOT. And if you already know that it's not, well read this carefuly. The track 6th of this Bonus CD is a NEW track from Tiësto called Las Vegas. It was Composed and Written by Tijs Michiel Verwest and D.J. Waakop Reijers-Fraaij. We all know that Waakop is working with Tiësto since more than 10 years now, but look what I found after. Tijs Michiel Verwest published by Musical Freedom Publishing (it makes sence of course, it is his new label) BUT THEN WE CAN READ [b].

However, the Allure album will be released as MAGIK Muzik from what we can see on the picture, and we all know that MM is own by Black Hole.

So I think that "ALLURE'' used to be Tijs Michiel Verwest AND that is producing as Allure! Maybe Allure Muzik is OWN by D.J. WAAKOP REIJERS-FRAAIJ. And that's why Arny said : Posted by Arny to TranceRomania: "Allure as always, same producer(s)!"

''Allure'' used to be from 2 men, but now it's only from Waakop. Otherwise, WHY Wakoop would published by Allure Muzik on the NEW ALBUM OF TIËSTO if Black Hole had something to do with Allure Muzik label?

So in my opinion, Allure is[b]! It used to be Tijs and Wakoop but it's now ONLY D.J. WAAKOP REIJERS-FRAAIJ!

Sorry for my bad english but do you understand my point?
I am a really big fan of Tiësto and I LOVE TRANCE! Trance is my Life! I love to go to gigs and to Circus Afterhours, the best After is the world!
I live in Montreal and I enjoy life as much as I can!
Johnny
3874 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 16 April 2011, at 03:28
Whoa thats so good info :)
Steve Forte Rio
9119 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 16 April 2011, at 04:01
So all in all we knew from the beginning that Tiesto is not the one who produced the album. But thank you alecceq for making things a little bit more clear :D
vera
1923 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 16 April 2011, at 12:44
I loved the track with JES omg :O and the second preview is nice too. Although i must say i will be really disappointed if Tiesto doesnt have anything to do with this album :(
... Endless love and trust in trance ...
alecceq
Unknown
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 17 April 2011, at 03:25
Originally posted by vera

So all in all we knew from the beginning that Tiesto is not the one who produced the album.

Yeah, me too I will be really disappointed if Tiësto isn't part of the actual ''Allure'' project. I will be disappointed about BLACK HOLE, and not Tiësto :(.
I am a really big fan of Tiësto and I LOVE TRANCE! Trance is my Life! I love to go to gigs and to Circus Afterhours, the best After is the world!
I live in Montreal and I enjoy life as much as I can!
Ben
TrancePodium Staff
1026 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 17 April 2011, at 06:20
Wow i'll be disappointed if Tiesto isn't involved either. Oh well, still curious to see how it sounds anyway.
Steve Forte Rio
9119 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 17 April 2011, at 20:56
Originally posted by alecceq

Yeah, me too I will be really disappointed if Tiësto isn't part of the actual ''Allure'' project. I will be disappointed about BLACK HOLE, and not Tiësto :(.
From what i have read I personally think that Tiesto is not involved with this project from the info that aleeceq posted and from searching the net so if Tiesto is not going to be involved in this im NOT! going to even give this a listen.
Johnny
3874 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 19 April 2011, at 04:16
tyDi on Twitter says Ok so this remix for Allure has now turned into a monster. Pretty soon you'll see it stomping around NYC smashing things and eating people.
Johnny
3874 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 20 April 2011, at 11:40
Sorry to have kept you all waiting. Looks like Allure featuring @Official_JES - Show Me The Way will be released May 23th on Magik Muzik.

Allure featuring @Official_JES - Show Me The Way will have remixes by @richsolarstone, @tyDi and @mf_superstars, and we're shooting a video