Ernesto vs Bastian - Who’s the Starter 2012

Post Reply Create New Topic

Eff_Jay
2671 forum
Ernesto vs Bastian - Who’s the Starter 2012 -
26 July 2012, at 13:56
Really can’t get this tune out my head atm. Brings back good memories of my early clubbing days in 2003. This was a period when I took notice of Tiesto which I think is where I heard the original track. How times have changed lol

Thought it was worth a mention and to find out what you guys thought about the new mixes. Are they hot, or not? What’s your fav etc

Ernesto vs Bastian - Who’s the Starter 2012 (Original Revised)

Ernesto vs Bastian - Who’s the Starter 2012 (Paul Trainer Remix)

Ernesto vs Bastian - Who’s the Starter 2012 (Jonas Stenberg Remix)

Ernesto vs Bastian - Who’s the Starter 2012 (Davy Asprey Remix)

Ernesto vs Bastian - Who’s the Starter 2012 (Raneem Remix)

Have to admit that I am all in favour of the Paul Trainer remix (no not cause he is Scottish and I know he is a sound guy) lol but Markus has been hammering it recently and think it fits in perfectly with his Coldharbour sound. I have had a few discussions re these and they seem to be going down a storm.

After speaking to Bastian on a good few occasions recently I think there is a lot more to come from not only himself, but from his Audentity label. So watch this space.
19/12: Eddie Halliwell, Alex Di Stefano, Jordon Suckley & Marcel Woods @ Colours pres. Bosh, Glasgow
26/12: Solarstone, Gai Barone, Giuseppe Ottaviani & Sneijder @ Colours Winter Party, Glasgow
05/02: DS9
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 2 August 2012, at 21:15
To be honest I do prefer the Paul Trainer Remix as well. Really like it :D
Ultan
24606 forum
# 3 August 2012, at 03:59
I have no idea why this track was "revised", will wait until its released to listen to remixes
Eff_Jay
2671 forum
# 3 August 2012, at 15:07
Originally posted by Ultan
I have no idea why this track was "revised", will wait until its released to listen to remixes

Guess it is a way of re-releasing the track and giving the fans something different. Nothing worse IMO when a track get re-released and nothing has changed. Plus I would imagine it is to go along with the remixes.

BTW loving Paul's remix. on Global DJ Broadcast again last night.
19/12: Eddie Halliwell, Alex Di Stefano, Jordon Suckley & Marcel Woods @ Colours pres. Bosh, Glasgow
26/12: Solarstone, Gai Barone, Giuseppe Ottaviani & Sneijder @ Colours Winter Party, Glasgow
05/02: DS9