Uriel - World of Love - MORPH025

Post Reply Create New Topic

Uriel - World of Love - MORPH025 -
20 November 2008, at 20:06

Uriel Yehezkel is a brand new artist on our label. Dj, producer and singer from Jerusalem. His first release on the label is a energetic vocal breaks tune called World of Love with four remixes. Ran Salman & Nir Azilov turned their remix into classic prog house with a nice atmosphere and glitchy sounds. Aeron Aether stayed at his unique sounding and created another breaks remix. The Chance Jumpers guys are changing their style and they are more into the techy electro house so you can expect something new from them. The fourth remix come from Shifted Reality. He made a pure trance remix on the track. We hope everybody will find the best mix to his taste.

Available now @ the following stores

Beatport
Juno Download
Resonant Vibes

Feedback

Cassion & Laben "Amazing release, the original is really great, Hybrid style, we love it!!!!"

Stefan Anion "The Chance Jumpers mix is the businessThe Chance Jumpers mix is the business"

Faskil "Aeron Aether remix is sick. Will play."

Dj Taucher "the ran salman and nir azilov one a compleet different interpretation of the orginal one with respect to melodic and deep rythmic elements"

Embliss "Monster release! The original mix is ace and will make a great intro track for sure. I like all the remixes."

Royal Sapien "Wow. The original mix is fantastic"

Suzy Solar "World of Love" is a killer track and I love the vocals."

Chris Sterio "Aeron Aether mix best for me - 8/10"

Neco "Ran Salman & Nir Azilov Remix" is really big-room Progressive."

DJ Slang "Aeron Aether remix - for melodic prog breaks lovers, Ran Salman & Nir Azilov Remix - for melodic prog house lovers. Will play this in my radioshow."

James Warren "Really did the production on the Ran Salman Remix and the deep b'lines on Aeron Aether's. Good to hear a different take on the Chance Jumpers remix."

Jacco@Work "great package which covering all kind of genres. Welldone."

Joe Sweeney "like the original and aeron aether mix. wish there were some dubs as im not sure about the vocal"

www.morphosisrecords.com
www.myspace.com/morphosisrecords