Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 20:51
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 20:53
Tomorrow CES 500 :D Lookign forward to it :)

Will you be able to tune in?

I couldn't last week. I was invited at the opening of Armin's new ASOT studio at the Armada office :D
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 20:55
This is one massive tune! :O
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 20:55
Yeah, I think I should be able to. I am still sick, so not going to work for now. And wow, that is amazing. You should write about it, definitely would be interesting to read about what it is like to be in ASOT studio.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 20:58
Originally posted by Shadowman
Yeah, I think I should be able to. I am still sick, so not going to work for now. And wow, that is amazing. You should write about it, definitely would be interesting to read about what it is like to be in ASOT studio.

Sorry to hear that you're still sick :( Hope you'll feel better soon!

Ye I really have to catch up my writing again. Will try. But I can already say, it was awesome. And so well taken care of everything. And Armin just doesn't know the word 'stopping'. After the show he continued in the room next to it that they changed into a small club. And the whole time with a big smile on his face :) And I met so many people from the indutry again. Perfect for networking :)
Last edited on 8 February 2017, at 20:59
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 20:59
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 21:00
Originally posted by Remco

Sorry to hear that you're still sick :( Hope you'll feel better soon!

Ye I really have to catch up my writing again. Will try. But I can already say, it was awesome. And so well taken care of everything. And Armin just doesn't know the word 'stopping'. After the show he continued in the room next to it that they changed into a small club. And the whole time with a big smile on his face :) And I met so many people from the indutry again. Perfect for networking :)

Kinda sucks that while they got new studio, there is no asot forums anymore. At least it doesn't open for me. Like us, they had smaller, but still dedicated base of people there. Sucks about what happens to forums nowadays.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 21:04

Kinda sucks that while they got new studio, there is no asot forums anymore. At least it doesn't open for me. Like us, they had smaller, but still dedicated base of people there. Sucks about what happens to forums nowadays.

Ye so true and it's actually pretty awesome that from now on he will broadcast every episode live from there, with live mixing. I know I had a lot of critics on him and the show the last few years, but he definately went up my respect ladder again. I told Ruben de Ronde, who invited me, that I was surprised I got invited cz of my critics. But he said: "Critics are good". That's the right answer :)
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 21:06

Ye so true and it's actually pretty awesome that from now on he will broadcast every episode live from there, with live mixing. I know I had a lot of critics on him and the show the last few years, but he definately went up my respect ladder again. I told Ruben de Ronde, who invited me, that I was surprised I got invited cz of my critics. But he said: "Critics are good". That's the right answer :)

That is a good view. As long as it is constructive criticism, that is true :)

Loved this episode btw. I like that we got to experience many different emotions, from uplifting to harder stuff, and many awesome tracks. See you tomorrow!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 21:09

That is a good view. As long as it is constructive criticism, that is true :)

Loved this episode btw. I like that we got to experience many different emotions, from uplifting to harder stuff, and many awesome tracks. See you tomorrow!

Yep agreed again. And see you tomorrow! :D

Btw, two of my pics from Armin's new studio:

Last edited on 8 February 2017, at 21:11
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 21:11

Btw, one of my pics from Armin's new studio:

That's alot of bottles there :p But yeah, looks pretty cool!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 8 February 2017, at 21:18

That's alot of bottles there :p But yeah, looks pretty cool!

Haha ye I got champagne at the entrance as well :)
Autumn_Opaline
185320 forum
# 9 February 2017, at 23:25
That is a beeeautiful studio :<3:

I'm so mad at myself for forgetting this show was this week, so crazy at work :yell: On the bright side, more music to catch up on!