Post Reply Create New Topic

A Frequently used track in Andy Moor's 2006 show -
9 April 2008, at 06:30
The lyrics goes like
"I can turn the water into sky
Let me show you how and let me try
I can turn the water into wine
But no matter what I do I can't make you mine..."
(I,a Chinese listener, just listen to it myself with my poor listening ability,something just like that but not exactly correct :hp:)

It frequently appeared in Moor Music sets in 2006.A male vocal.Also an instrumental version available among those sets.
a very club-like song,bringing us to a highest part of a live set, but when I search the Internet, the tracklist always show "unknown artist- ID" :(. Great hope of someone who can identify this track, its name and the producer,thank you. :)
# Re: A Frequently used track in Andy Moor's 2006 show - 19 April 2008, at 15:16
easy. your lyrics are a lil off, but near enough. it should be David West - Make U Mine on AVA recordings. not sure if its the vocal mix though. heres a youtube link for you so u can check
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HQSA2DSEXNg
# Re: A Frequently used track in Andy Moor's 2006 show - 20 April 2008, at 05:24
Thank you RiFt_77!
It is so nice to know that this great track is also from David West, I love his "True Love" and "Stuck In Friendsville" and many more.
Again ,THANK YOU!
# Re: A Frequently used track in Andy Moor's 2006 show - 21 April 2008, at 04:48
you're more than welcome. i am just glad i could help.  :)