A State Of Trance 796 (Yearmix 2016) with Armin van Buuren (ASOT 796) [29.12.2016]

Posted in A State Of Trance
Post Reply Create New Topic

EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 29 December 2016, at 20:37
Ahhh the Spanish song.... now you're speaking my language!

Though, not nearly as much as if you were speaking Portuguese! I want Portuguese Trance!!!! Brasil here I come! :D :hp:

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 December 2016, at 20:42
Hi guys, finally tuned in!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 December 2016, at 20:43
Originally posted by Seneca

Hey, Remco!
Sorry that i spoiled this surprise, but i tend to think that all of the avid listeners know this tracklist already for some weeks. :D

Haha I know, was just kidding ;)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 December 2016, at 20:44
Next week you, guys, have to create this topic! It was quite an interesting ride for me to add tracks in the real time and i was quite busy with this, but i enjoyed every second of it!

All the spent time with you all here was really refreshing and addictive, so i'm gonna take a chance and i want to Thank You all who were here with me and contributed to the chatting and discussed a lot about music!

It was an honor to be here, i hope that we can meet in another topics as well, i won't go anywhere from TP! :)

Shame you haven't changed your mind in the meanwhile. But I understand, if it weren't for you guys being here, I would've quit ASOT already a long time ago as well.

Hope to still see you around on the forum :)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 December 2016, at 20:50
Edward, if you didn't vote yet in the TP Awards, please do so, there are only 2 days left to vote ;)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 December 2016, at 20:57
Oh hell yeeee Subconcious! :<3:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 December 2016, at 21:02
Thank you Seneca for doing the tracklist all the time! And again, hope to still see you around from time to time. And Edward, see you next week again?

Have a great NYE and all the best wishes for 2017!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 29 December 2016, at 21:02
Don't worry, Remco, i won't go anywhere from here, i'm still visiting this place daily and who knows, perhaps i can contribute to this great site from some different angle!

I feel that i need a little break from ASOT and also i get more free time on thursdays and it comes very handy as i want to approve my skills as a DJ (well, as far as it goes with Virtual DJ and a mouse as a controller, lol), i also have some melodies in the pipeline too in the FL Studio, so who knows what the future holds...

But anyway it was a pleasure to be here and i wish you all great New Year's eve and also a very happy New Year, when it finally comes, haha!

See you guys around and take care! :)
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 29 December 2016, at 21:20
Don't worry, Remco, i won't go anywhere from here, i'm still visiting this place daily and who knows, perhaps i can contribute to this great site from some different angle!

I feel that i need a little break from ASOT and also i get more free time on thursdays and it comes very handy as i want to approve my skills as a DJ (well, as far as it goes with Virtual DJ and a mouse as a controller, lol), i also have some melodies in the pipeline too in the FL Studio, so who knows what the future holds...

But anyway it was a pleasure to be here and i wish you all great New Year's eve and also a very happy New Year, when it finally comes, haha!

Sounds great and I'm looking forward to hearing some of your productions & mixes :)
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 29 December 2016, at 22:14
Originally posted by Remco
Thank you Seneca for doing the tracklist all the time! And again, hope to still see you around from time to time. And Edward, see you next week again?

Have a great NYE and all the best wishes for 2017!

You got it, will tune in next week for my last ASOT in Puerto Vallarta! And I will vote in the TP poll.
:hp:
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 29 December 2016, at 22:15

Great spending time with you Seneca. All the best. :blush:
Seneca
178027 forum
# 30 December 2016, at 18:38
Thank you for the kind words, my friends! :)
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!