Post Reply Create New Topic

Semir
2841 forum
Dub The Club - 003 (Mixed by Semir) -
24 October 2010, at 10:20
Semir Presents - Dub The Club Episode 003
24 October 2010

Tracklist:

01. Ayla - Ayla 2010 (Jerome Isma-Ae V2.0 Remix)
02. Sander van Doorn - Intro (XX Booty Mix)
03. Tiësto - Speed Rail
04. Vegaro -  Never Ending (Original Mix)
05. Rafael Frost - We Were (Original Mix)
06. Bart Claessen - 90 Nights Of Summer
07. Judge Jules - Verano Loco (Original Mix)
08. Ernesto vs. Bastian - Hyper Globe (Original Mix)
09. Jay B & Sandra Wagner - Desire (Daniel Kandi's Classic Mix)
10. Jorn van Deynhoven & Manuel Le Saux - Nardo (Jorn van Deynhoven Mix)
11. DJ Ton T.B. - Electronic Malfunction [Episode's Classic]

Download:

#url-removed

Please listen, comment, post your feedback :hp:
Shadowman
3348 forum
# Re: Dub The Club - 003 (Mixed by Semir) - 31 October 2010, at 22:12
Got done listening, and here are some of my thoughts:

- I see you started it with new remake of Ayla. Seeing how 2010 has insane rate of classic remakes, it doesn't surprise me Ayla wasn't left out either. I will never forget Original, it was one of my first trance tracks ever, and you Tiesto fans should remember it from Magik 3. Normally I am not too thrilled by classic remixes, and this one couldn't beat original, but it was nice enough. Jerome gave it new feel, which is pretty cool, and is something other remixes lack.

- Really liked the middle of the set. We Were, 90 Nights of Summer, Verano Loco, Hyper Globe are all fabulous trance tunes :D

- Always love the classic feature, this is where real classics go, and not new remixes. Wasn't dissapointed with your choice this time either, Ton T.B. is great producer form back in the days. While Dream Machine is my favorite and most known, this one was great too, loved it.

- Favorite track was 90 Nights of Summer. Can't say enough of good things about Bart, definitely one of my candidates for producer of the year 2010.  :hp:

- Your mixing keeps improving, and that can't be a bad thing. Enjoyable mix this one was, and progress from first time is noticeable well :)

That's about it. Hope my thoughts are useful in one way or another :)
Semir
2841 forum
# Re: Dub The Club - 003 (Mixed by Semir) - 5 November 2010, at 16:27
I absolutely agree about remixing classics, but like you said, Jerome gave it something special and it really sounds different than the original :D

Once again thank you for your very detailed review! :D

Thank you for listening and I hope the next one will top this :hp:
TheFrown
2187 forum
# Re: Dub The Club - 003 (Mixed by Semir) - 10 November 2010, at 07:08
Your mixing is definitely getting better! Some of the tracks weren't my cup of tea but overall very good set. 90 nights of summer is my favorite of the set as well :)
Semir
2841 forum
# Re: Dub The Club - 003 (Mixed by Semir) - 15 November 2010, at 22:46
Originally posted by TheFrown

Your mixing is definitely getting better! Some of the tracks weren't my cup of tea but overall very good set. 90 nights of summer is my favorite of the set as well :)

Thanks for listening mate! I hope next time I'll find some of track that will be your cup of tea :)