Dub The Club 012 - Mixed by Semir (13.07.2011)

Posted in DJ Showcase
Post Reply Create New Topic

Semir
2841 forum
Dub The Club 012 - Mixed by Semir (13.07.2011) -
13 July 2011, at 16:21
Semir presents Dub The Club Episode 012
13 July 2011

Tracklist:

01. Danny Cullen - Yahto (Original Mix)
02. Estiva Feat. Josie - Better Days (Dub Mix)
03. Poshout - Delusion (Original Mix)
04. 4 Strings - Twilight Mode (Original Mix)
05. DJ Shog - Come Back (Dennis Sheperd Remix)
06. Virtual Vault - After The Sunset (Original Mix)
07. Armin van Buuren pres. Darkstar - See Me (Original Mix)
08. Igor Dyachkov - Still One (Original Mix)
09. Garrido & Skehan - Changing Places (Sunny Lax Remix)
10. Viridian - Sunhump (Breakfast Bootleg) [Episode's Classic]

Download:
#url-removed

Note: Usually for a classic I use an original version of a track, but this time I made an exception :) I hope you'll enjoy, Stan. Also, big thank you for that AvB track, looooving it :hp:

Please download, listen and post your feedback :hp:
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 13 July 2011, at 22:19
Originally posted by Allure123

Note: Usually for a classic I use an original version of a track, but this time I made an exception :) I hope you'll enjoy, Stan. Also, big thank you for that AvB track, looooving it :hp:

Well, to be fair, the original viridian mix is not available anywhere to my knowledge. Well, not as mp3, at least, there might be some vinyls somewhere. But yeah, really happy that you liked my suggestion. And no problem, more people should know of those tracks. Can't wait to hear how you mixed it :D
Semir
2841 forum
# 14 July 2011, at 18:00
Originally posted by Shadowman

Well, to be fair, the original viridian mix is not available anywhere to my knowledge. Well, not as mp3, at least, there might be some vinyls somewhere. But yeah, really happy that you liked my suggestion. And no problem, more people should know of those tracks. Can't wait to hear how you mixed it :D

Waiting for your review then :D
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 15 July 2011, at 15:38
Just finished listening. Fantastic episode, mate. I see the time you took selecting the tracks really paid off, it is amazing. Armin could learn from you, instead of playing same stuff every week :p Really loved all the tracks you choose, and Dub Mix of better days is much better than vocal one, that's the one Menno should had chosen too :p And of course, was happy to hear tracks that we talked about earlier. See Me is amazing, wish he could produce like that still. And of course, I looooove that version of Sunhump. Nice slowdown at the end :D So, I can't say much else, other than, amazing work again!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 16 July 2011, at 08:01
Also listened to it and I'm convinced hehe. The dub mix of Better Days is better than the vocal :D Also love See Me and Sunhump, but like Stan said as well, I liked all the tracks you played. Very consistent mix of high quality! Only thought the transition between Still One and Changing Places didn't go 100% well. But hey, that's forgiven haha

Thumbs Up!
Semir
2841 forum
# 16 July 2011, at 10:28
Originally posted by Shadowman
Just finished listening. Fantastic episode, mate. I see the time you took selecting the tracks really paid off, it is amazing. Armin could learn from you, instead of playing same stuff every week :p Really loved all the tracks you choose, and Dub Mix of better days is much better than vocal one, that's the one Menno should had chosen too :p And of course, was happy to hear tracks that we talked about earlier. See Me is amazing, wish he could produce like that still. And of course, I looooove that version of Sunhump. Nice slowdown at the end :D So, I can't say much else, other than, amazing work again!

Thank you for listening mate, I'm really glad you liked it. Guess I'll never get used to the kind words hehe :p Now I know how Remco feels :D
And please, if you come up with a new choon, please let me know :hp:

Originally posted by Remco
Also listened to it and I'm convinced hehe. The dub mix of Better Days is better than the vocal :D Also love See Me and Sunhump, but like Stan said as well, I liked all the tracks you played. Very consistent mix of high quality! Only thought the transition between Still One and Changing Places didn't go 100% well. But hey, that's forgiven haha

Thumbs Up!

Also thanks for listening mate! :D

Just checked that transition again... looks like I've screwed it up a bit, but at least you liked the rest! :D

Soon to come: a 15 minute mix I did last night with 10 tracks in it :)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 16 July 2011, at 22:33
Originally posted by Allure123
Just checked that transition again... looks like I've screwed it up a bit, but at least you liked the rest! :D

Nah, it wasn't that bad. Just a tiny minor error. Nothing to worry about hehe. Nothing is perfect :D Enjoyed listening, as always :D