Above & Beyond are giving away a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000 MK3 CD Decks

Posted in DJ/Producer Talk
Post Reply Create New Topic

Marjan
TrancePodium Staff
1 forum
Above & Beyond are giving away a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000 MK3 CD Decks -
24 June 2009, at 18:51
To celebrate the launch of www.trancearoundtheworld.com, Above & Beyond and Pioneer have teamed up to offer you the chance to win a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000 MK3 CD Decks. For your chance to win, simply tell them which track won the web vote in episode 260 of the show ? Click here to enter - you can find all show archives on the new website. Good luck!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Above & Beyond are giving away a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000 MK3 CD Decks - 24 June 2009, at 19:48
Haven't I read on Facebook that Sied van Riel was doing a simular thing?
Ben
TrancePodium Staff
1026 forum
# Re: Above & Beyond are giving away a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000 MK3 CD Decks - 25 June 2009, at 00:11
Yeah he was!

Have entered - would love them so much, then I might actually be able to properly DJ. :(
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Above & Beyond are giving away a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000 MK3 CD Decks - 25 June 2009, at 08:31
Yes, I found it:

10 June 2009 at 09:53

Well, i've just upgraded my studio ... this means I have some stuff left that I wont be using anymore for me productions. Instead of actually selling them I more or less thought that I could also help somebody else out by giving it away.

Therefor I have decided to give away

- 1 pair of reference monitors Behringer B2031A Active Monitors (150W low 75W high)
- 1 Creamware Scope Fx Soundcard 6 SHARC DSPs, more than 50 exceptional effects and Mix'n'Master Pack + all codes.

All you need to do is answer the Following question -

- What was the name of my first release ever and on what label was it?

Send your answer to rielalistic@siedvanriel.com

We will pick a winner and the winner will be notified trough email.
The price will be send to you by us as soon as possible.
As I am giving away 2 items, 2 winners shall be picked.
Explain us what you would like to win so we can seperate the emails and pick a winner after that so that the winner will get what he/she needs most.

Goodluck

info about the gear
http://www.sonic-core.net/en/products/dsp6.html http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/B2031A.aspx
www.sonic-core.net
Source: www.sonic-core.net
# Re: Above & Beyond are giving away a pair of Pioneer CDJ1000 MK3 CD Decks - 25 June 2009, at 09:13
Answer is easy  :sealed:

:<3: CDJ1000mk3