Tune of The Month - July 2011 - Track Nominations

Post Reply Create New Topic

Semir
2841 forum
Tune of The Month - July 2011 - Track Nominations -
11 December 2011, at 21:42
Seventh month already. Really excited to see which tracks will you guys nominate! :D

Post your favorite tracks released in July HERE!

Semir
2841 forum
# 11 December 2011, at 21:47
Who would've guessed that I'd nominate a vocal track as my favorite. I'm pretty sure others will post other tracks that I had in mind. But here it is, SANDER VAN DOORN!

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 11 December 2011, at 22:02
Originally posted by Semir
Who would've guessed that I'd nominate a vocal track as my favorite. I'm pretty sure others will post other tracks that I had in mind. But here it is, SANDER VAN DOORN!

That was my first pick toooooooo :<3:

Ok, my 2nd then:

Orjan Nilsen - Between The Rays

Can't be left out...
Semir
2841 forum
# 11 December 2011, at 22:19
Originally posted by Remco

That was my first pick toooooooo :<3:

Ok, my 2nd then:

Orjan Nilsen - Between The Rays

There it is, the track I also wanted to pick, and there's another vocal track that I wish to see here! :D
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 11 December 2011, at 22:38

There it is, the track I also wanted to pick, and there's another vocal track that I wish to see here! :D

When I had to pick them for June, I found like 3 or 4 tracks I wanted to pick. Now I only found these 2 :S

I also know already what I will nominate for August. If you're not ahead of me hahaha
Swaveto
TrancePodium Staff
Unknown
# 12 December 2011, at 21:04
July was the month my tune of the year (so far, highly doubt it will change tho) has been released. Sadly, i cannot use youtube from my dorm im staying atm, and i cant put a preview, i'd like to ask some of the admins to edit my post with a link.

The tune is:
Cressida - Kibo (The World Speaks Mix) :<3:

another fat tune (i know i aint allowed to nominate two tracks :)) people should consider (IMHO :P) from July;
Marcos - Take Cover (Sonic Element Vocal Mix)!
Yet, my nomination stays the previously mentioned... Cressida :hp:
Last edited on 13 December 2011, at 06:39
Semir
2841 forum
# 13 December 2011, at 14:07
Originally posted by Remco

When I had to pick them for June, I found like 3 or 4 tracks I wanted to pick. Now I only found these 2 :S

I also know already what I will nominate for August. If you're not ahead of me hahaha

I think I know about which track you're talking about, but how come couldn't you remember any of other tracks released in June? Forgot about Place In The Sun?

Originally posted by Swaveto
July was the month my tune of the year (so far, highly doubt it will change tho) has been released. Sadly, i cannot use youtube from my dorm im staying atm, and i cant put a preview, i'd like to ask some of the admins to edit my post with a link.

The tune is:
Cressida - Kibo (The World Speaks Mix) :<3:

another fat tune (i know i aint allowed to nominate two tracks :)) people should consider (IMHO :P) from July;
Marcos - Take Cover (Sonic Element Vocal Mix)!
Yet, my nomination stays the previously mentioned... Cressida :hp:

Great track indeed! Also, you should cast your votes for Trance Podium's tune of the month of June here.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 13 December 2011, at 21:45
I think I know about which track you're talking about, but how come couldn't you remember any of other tracks released in June? Forgot about Place In The Sun?

Yep, that was one of them :blush:
Daniel
2785 forum
# 13 December 2011, at 22:39
Are there lists of tracks released in July. I lost my lists when I changed PC's including losing my whole library. Don't go there.... :*(
Semir
2841 forum
# 17 December 2011, at 17:51
Originally posted by Daniel
Are there lists of tracks released in July. I lost my lists when I changed PC's including losing my whole library. Don't go there.... :*(

I hardly think so. Since the start of this year I've been writing down the tracks I downloaded, all divided in which month I downloaded them.

If you want, I can send you that list and probably help you a bit.
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 18 December 2011, at 21:21

I hardly think so. Since the start of this year I've been writing down the tracks I downloaded, all divided in which month I downloaded them.

I would like this list very much, please :D
Shadowman
3348 forum
# 18 December 2011, at 22:26
Thanks to Semir's list, I decided to go with this:

Can't go wrong with M.I.K.E. :D
Daniel
2785 forum
# 19 December 2011, at 15:07

Yes, I would like this list too. I also do exactly the same but I lost my lists when I changed my PC. I actually update it with tracks every time I am listening to a radio show and come across a song that I like :) Otherwise I would never remember.
Semir
2841 forum
# 20 December 2011, at 13:59
Originally posted by Daniel

Yes, I would like this list too. I also do exactly the same but I lost my lists when I changed my PC. I actually update it with tracks every time I am listening to a radio show and come across a song that I like :) Otherwise I would never remember.

List has been sent! :D

5 days left to post your nominations people!
Daniel
2785 forum
# 22 December 2011, at 22:17
Check it out - Ferry Corsten, would have gone for between the rays :)
Semir
2841 forum
# 23 December 2011, at 07:38
Only 2 days left to cast your votes, people! :D