Menno de Jong - Live @ SnowBeat Festival (Hamburg) [04.02.2012]

Posted in Live Sets
Post Reply Create New Topic

Semir
2841 forum
Menno de Jong - Live @ SnowBeat Festival (Hamburg) [04.02.2012] -
27 February 2012, at 15:11
Menno de Jong - Live at SnowBeat Festival (Hamburg, Germany)
4 February 2012

Tracklist

01. Deadmau5 - Aural Psynapse
02. Sandro Silva & Quintino - Epic
03. Swedish House Mafia vs. Knife Party - Antidote
04. Gareth Emery - Tokyo
05. David Guetta - Titanium (Alesso Remix)
06. Mat Zo & Arty - Mozart
07. Coldplay - Paradise (Fedde le Grand Remix)
08. Tiësto - Traffic (Tristan Garner Remix)
09. Menno de Jong feat. Ellie Lawson - Place In The Sun (Ruby & Toni Remix)
10. Kyau & Albert - Made Of Sun (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
11. System F vs. Cosmic Gate - The Blue Theme (Ferry Corsten Fix)

Listen

https://www.mixcloud.com/Remco_TP/menno-de-jong-live-snowbeat-festival-hamburg-04022012/
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 27 February 2012, at 15:56
Grrrrrrrrrrreat! :D
Semir
2841 forum
# 24 March 2012, at 00:58
Decided to make the tracklist myself as there was none posted anywhere and surprisingly I was able to ID all the tracks he played. I'm a little disappointed by the track selection. Most of it is fine, but there are tracks that I never expected to hear from Menno.

Would be a lot better if he played the instrumental version of Antidote, completely left out David Guetta, Coldplay, pointless remix of Made Of Sun and even more pointless mashup between Out Of The Blue and The Theme.

So, I enjoyed 6 out of 11 tracks, still more than 50% and definitely worth checking it out. We need more Menno updates!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 24 March 2012, at 06:15
Oh oh, Deadmau5, Sandro Silva & Quintino, SHM vs. Knife Party, David Guetta, Fedde Le Grand and Tristan Garner all within 11 tracks. Hope this doesn't mean anything... :(
Semir
2841 forum
# 24 March 2012, at 09:27
Originally posted by Remco
Oh oh, Deadmau5, Sandro Silva & Quintino, SHM vs. Knife Party, David Guetta, Fedde Le Grand and Tristan Garner all within 11 tracks. Hope this doesn't mean anything... :(

I think you heard that Deadmau5 track and I believe you'll enjoy it. It's awesome to start a set with. Sandro Silva & Quintino is great as well together with Tristan Garner remix of Traffic. Rest of the names you mentioned is just lame.

You should listen it when you have the time and judge it yourself, but I think you'll enjoy it after all.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 24 March 2012, at 13:18
Originally posted by Semir

I think you heard that Deadmau5 track and I believe you'll enjoy it. It's awesome to start a set with. Sandro Silva & Quintino is great as well together with Tristan Garner remix of Traffic. Rest of the names you mentioned is just lame.

You should listen it when you have the time and judge it yourself, but I think you'll enjoy it after all.

I know I like that Deadmau5 track and I like Epic as well (even tho hearing it 10x a day on the radio at work almost makes me being fed up with it, it still was pretty new 1.5 months ago), it's a bit too much house in a 1-hour set I think. But hopefully I'm wrong. And yes, I still have to licten to it :blush: