TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!!

Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! -
29 December 2008, at 20:23

Super AFC Ajax: “Dear members of Trance Podium, thank you all for being here. Although I see quite a few empty spots in between the audience, I want to thank everybody who is here today with us, to hand out the Trance Podium Awards 2008. And thank you all to those who have voted. It’s a shame I have to say that two of our staff members couldn’t join us here today, so you’ll going to have to do this with Hypnotic, Ben and me alone ;) I also want to say a special thanks to a great former staff member who is no longer with us anymore, but who has done much work for the site that I didn’t want to let it pass by without mentioning. Everybody clap your hands for Filip Fong!”

* Standing ovation from the present TP members. *

Super AFC Ajax: “I wish you could be here with us tonight Filip, but I guess not, since you haven’t stepped a foot in our community anymore since you wrote your goodbye-letter. Anyway, I hope everything’s fine mate and maybe we’ll see eachother once at an event in Holland. I see some other familiar faces in the audience. I see Markus Schulz, Ferry Corsten, Menno de Jong, Sied van Riel and a few others. Good to have you all here and TP members, please leave them a bit in peace hehe. Vera, don’t jump on Markus!!! Or Menno!!! ;)
Ok, let’s just start with the first award. And since I’ve organized this thing, it will be my honor to hand out the first and in my eyes most important Award of the evening. The race was for a long time between Hypnotic, Ben and me, Super AFC Ajax.”

DJ Blitzkrieg: “Oh, Ben will win this one.”

Super AFC Ajax: “And the winner of the TP Award for Best TP Member 2008 is…………. HYPNOTIC!!!!
Sorry Victor :p

* Hypnotic comes forward. *

Super AFC Ajax: “Congretulations Marjan! You’re a deserved winner simply cz you’ve put the most time and work in this site and it has always been quality what you’ve done. Thanks for giving everybody here the opportunity to be a part of this great community”.

* Standing ovation in the audience with the crowd chanting: “Marjan, Marjan, Marjan!!!!*

Hypnotic: “Thanks Remco for the kind words. I don’t know what to say. This means a lot to me. Thank you everybody in the first place for wanting to be a part of this, cz I could’ve never done this without you all. A forum is as good as it’s members and I think we have a great forum all together here. And second, I want to thank everybody who has voted for me. Thank you all!”

* Standing ovation in the audience again *

Super AFC Ajax: “Marjan, I would like to take the opportunity to give you the mic to announce the winner of the second award of the evening.”

Hypnotic: “Ok Remco. The second award is the award for Favorite TP Member. The winner is somebody who became a part of our community about 1.5 years ago, but only became very active since about 7 or 8 months and has taken a big place in this community appearently, otherwise you wouldn´t have given this person the most votes.”

DJ Blitzkrieg: “Oh, this must be Ben then :D

Hypnotic: “And the winner of the TP Award for Favorite TP Member is:………….. SUPER AFC AJAX!!!!!
Congretulations mate!”

Super AFC Ajax: “Thanks Marjan. Wow. I must say I never expected to win this one. To be honest, I expected Vera to win this award. Or Ben, like Victor said, or you Marjan. But me? Never. Thank you everybody, thank you so much, this really means a lot to me.”

* Applause from the crowd. *

Hypnotic: “I would like to ask Ben to come forward to hand out the third award. The award for best TP Staff Member”.

Ben: “Thanks Marjan. It’s a pleasure for me to announce this award and it’s a pleasure to be a member of this staff. Oh, and I would like to take the opportunity to thank Victor for his support hehe. Anyway, the TP Award for Best Staff Member goes to…….”

Audience: “Marjan, Marjan, Marjan!!”

DJ Blitzkrieg: “Ben, Ben, Ben!”

Ben: “SUPER AFC AJAX!!!”

Super AFC Ajax: “OMGGGG!”

Ben: “Yes Remco, he’s for you. Congretulations mate! And thanks for organising this.

Super AFC Ajax: “No problem mate. OMG, I really can’t believe I’ve won this one too. I also never expected to win this award. I mean, if anybody should win the award for best Staff Member I think it should be Marjan. But thanks everybody for the support and it gives me an even bigger motivation to continue my hard work for this site. Thank you all!”

* Applause from the audience. *

Super AFC Ajax: “Ok, I will continue with the next award myself, as the winner of this one has become very quickly my personal favourite member. The next TP Award is the award for Best Newcomer. It’s for the best member who has registered in 2008. This member was also in the run for Best TP Member and Favorite TP Member, so I think this award is a very deserved one. The award for Best Newcomer is for…………… VERA!!!!!”

Vera: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!”

Super AFC Ajax: “Please Vera, step forward so I can hand you this award and give you some kisses ;) .”

* Vera gets on the stage. *

Super AFC Ajax: “Congretulations!”

* I hand over the award and give her the 3 kisses hehe. *

Vera: “Thanks Remco. And thank u everyone. I’m sooooo happy:D ”.

* Massive applause from the audience. *

Hypnotic: “Ok, personal awards are finished, it’s time for TP’s music awards. Starting with the TP Awards for Best DJ/Producer of the site”.

DJ Blitzkrieg: “If this isn’t Ben……”.

reMedyz: “reMedyz, reMedyz, reMedyz!”.

Hypnotic: “TP’s Best DJ/Producer of 2008 is, with a big distance……….. BEN!!!!!!! Congrets mate! Totally deserved!

DJ Blitzkrieg: “Didn’t I tell you all?”

Ben: “Thanks mate and thanks everybody. And Victor in particular hehe. I’m not a DJ, but to get this for my producing is just great! Thanks!”

Hypnotic: “I continue immediately with the next award. Another obvious winner I guess is the winner of the TP Award for Best Track. The award for this category goes to…….. TURBULENCE from Ben Parker!!!!!

Ben: “Thanks again mate and thanks again everybody. And again Victor in particular hehe. I´m very happy with this award, but I have to give a special thanks to another person as I could´ve never done this all by myself. Thank you Ex-Driver for your great work. And I would like to thank Tiësto and Ferry Corsten for playing it in their shows!”

Hypnotic: “Ben, please stay with me on the stage. The winner of the next award, has been a part of one of my personal highlights during my time at Trance Podium. The next award is the award for Best Mix. And the winner is………
Ben Parker’s mix for TrancePodium’s 2nd Anniversary!!!!!!!!

DJ Blitzkrieg: “Like I said, again Ben :D “.

Ben: “And again thanks everybody. I didn’t see this one coming at all actually. I’m happy to have been a part of this amazing event and from the results it’s clear it was appreciated, because Blitzkrieg and Vitamin also got votes for their mixes in this event. Thank you all again.”

Ben: “Ok, the awards for music are over as well, now we continue with the awards for the forum itself. The awards for topics and it’s creators. It was only allowed to vote for topics which were started in 2008. The first award is the award for Best ‘Lounge’-Topic. And the winner of that award is, I think it’s the quickest growing topic of the site with over 500 posts in less than half a year……….. DJ NAME GAME started by Super AFC Ajax!!!!!

Super AFC Ajax: “Thanks everybody for voting for the topic I started. I have to admit I got the idea from a football forum, but still, THANKS!

* Very small applause. *

Super AFC Ajax: “Ok, I see that these awards aren’t the most popular ones, so I continue quick with the rest of them.
The award for Best ‘General Trance Discussions’-Topic goes to…… IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE 5 SONGS TO CONVINCE YOUR FRIENDS TO LISTEN TO TRANCE started by Rover. Wow that’s a mouth-full. Congrets Rover!

Best ‘Liveset’-Topic: Tiësto - Live @ Spacemountain Mission II @ Disneyland Paris (France) [16.04.2005] started by Super AFC Ajax.

Best ‘Introduction’-Topic: HELLO! THIS SITE IS GREAT started by Vera. But at the end the topic of our new member LaneA was coming very close though.

Best Overall-Topic of 2008, a very deserved winner: Trance Podium 2nd anniversary started by Hypnotic.

Congretulations to all of you.

That were the TP Awards 2008. We continue now with the Global Awards 2008. According to PsychoKilla666 and Cleo, the winners of these awards were already known, but let’s just see.

The first award I’m going to hand out is the award for Best DJ Of The World, according to our members.”

Crowd: “Markus, Armin, Tiësto!!!”

PsychoKilla666 & Cleo: “Armin, Armin, Armin!”

Super AFC Ajax: “Our members seem a bit devided here hehe. Ok, the winner of the TP Award for Best DJ Of The World goes to…………………MARKUS SCHULZ!!!!!
Is he here as well? YES HE IS!!! Congretulations with your first TP Award Markus. Hope you like it.”

Markus Schulz: “Thanks Remco, it’s Remco isn’t it? Well any award is a recognition of your work, so yes, I’m very happy with it. Thank you all very much!

* Massive applause from the audience. *

Vera: “MARKUUUUUUS I LOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!”

Markus Schulz: “Yes, I know Vera, you already told me hehe ;)

Super AFC Ajax: “The next award is the TP Award for Best Producer Of The World. Quite a surprising result and also, we couldn´t really agree on eachother as we have 3 winners for this one.”

PsychoKilla666 & Cleo: “Armin must be one of them!”

Super AFC Ajax: “Nope, sorry. The awards are going to………………….. LEON BOLIER, SIED VAN RIEL and DANIEL KANDI!!!!!!! Come on stage guys!”

Leon Bolier: “Hey Remco, aren’t you the guy who I talked to on the Intuition Forum? The one who had a critic on my set at Dance4Life?”

Super AFC Ajax: “Erm…… yes :blush: . I LOVED your set though :D

Leon Bolier: “I know hehe, was only joking ;)

Leon Bolier, Sied van Riel and Daniel Kandi all together: “Thank you very much Trance Podium!!!! Hahaha”.

Super AFC Ajax: “Next award is the award for Best Newcomer. Also for this award we don´t have only one winner, but 2. The winners for the TP Global Award for Best Newcomer go to:………… AKESSON and again SIED VAN RIEL!!!!.

Also for best track we couldn’t really decide. Three tracks have won this award:
Ferry Corsten - Made Of Love
Simon Patterson - Us
Akesson - Perfect Blue

For best remix there was also a very big diversity of votes. Two tracks came out though, knowing:
Paul van Dyk & Starkillers & Austin Leeds feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Super8 & Tab Remix)
Offer Nissim - For Your Love (Sied van Riel Remix)

So far, still no award for Armin van Buuren PsychoKilla666 ;)

Next award is the TP Global Award for Best Artist Album”.

PsychoKilla666: “Imagine of course lol”.

Cleo: “LOL yes xD.”

Ben: “Hahahaha you make me laugh PsychoKilla”.

Super AFC Ajax: “And the winner is………. FERRY CORSTEN with TWICE IN A BLUE MOON!!!!!
Gefeliciteerd Ferry!”

Ferry Corsten: “Yoooooooooo!”

Super AFC Ajax: “The award for Best Mixalbum is…………. A STATE OF TRANCE 2008 by ARMIN VAN BUUREN!!!
Sorry people, Armin couldn’t be here to get his award, but he wants to say thanks to everybody”

PsychoKilla666: “I told you he would win it lol.”

Super AFC Ajax: “The winner of the next award will have his first award in this and I don’t think it’s an unimportant one. This awards is for the true DJ-ing skills. The next award is the TP Global Award for Best Liveset. And I think he has really deserved this award. He didn’t get enough credit at the DJ Mag Top 100 in my opinion, but here it is………….. MENNO DE JONG for his set at MENNO SOLO!!!!!!

Menno de Jong: “Thanks man and thanks for you support on my forum. And thanks to everybody here. Hey, I see another familiar face, weren’t the two of you one of the first who arrived at Menno Solo last time?”

Vera: “YESSSSSSSSS!!! You were AMAAAAZIIIIING!!!!!”

Menno de Jong: “Thanks!”

Super AFC Ajax: “With the next award I’m afraid I haven’t been clear enough. It’s the award for Best Mix. Which could also be an episode of a radioshow. The awardwinning mix unfortunately isn’t just one mix, but a whole serie of not even mixes, but livesets. Anyway, I can’t turn it back anymore so the winner is……….. ARMIN VAN BUUREN AND CO with A STATE OF TRANCE 350!!!!!!

The TP Global Award for best event goes to…….. again ARMIN VAN BUUREN with his worldtour of ARMIN ONLY!!!!

For the award of Best Radiostation a few different ones have been mentioned, but one stood out of course: DI.FM!!!!

It was quite a tight race for the Best Label between Anjunabeats and Armada, but the winner by one vote difference is:…………..ARMADA!!!! Congretulations Armin with another award.

Ok folks. This was it. Thank you very much again on behalf of the TP Staff for your contribution and I hope to see you all next year again!”
ivan
1123 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 29 December 2008, at 21:01
Thanks for taking into account      :D
Marjan
TrancePodium Staff
1 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 29 December 2008, at 21:52
The scenario made me chuckle :D

Well done mate, and congratulations to all the winners!

Hope we get more votes next year :)
vera
1923 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 29 December 2008, at 22:11
Hahahaha omg, great scenario Remco :D.. I am so proud of being the best newcomer :D
... Endless love and trust in trance ...
DJ Blitzkrieg
1521 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 29 December 2008, at 22:13
Haha, very creative way to present the awards! Congrats to Ben LOL, Remco, Marjan, Vera, and everyone else! I was kinda disappointed I didn't win any of the music awards. But then again I am too much of a house producer/DJ to win on this forum haha...
Marjan
TrancePodium Staff
1 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 29 December 2008, at 22:56
Originally posted by DJ
I was kinda disappointed I didn't win any of the music awards. But then again I am too much of a house producer/DJ to win on this forum haha...

Don't be. It's meant to be fun :)
DJ Blitzkrieg
1521 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 30 December 2008, at 00:35
Very true. Btw we should do another TP DJ showcase like the 2nd anniversary again. It turned out to be a really great event!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 30 December 2008, at 09:12
Originally posted by vera

Hahahaha omg, great scenario Remco :D.. I am so proud of being the best newcomer :D

You deserved it ;)

Thanks for the comments all of you :D
Of course this mustn't be taken too seriously ;)

Congrets to everyone that has won an award.

Will post the full results later on.
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 30 December 2008, at 11:39
aa LOL yes its great Remco :-D congrats for all of you who won something

off: i wrote you a message with my opinions but ive got an error at the sending and i was too lazy to write it once again :-D however it seems you got my message :-)

Originally posted by DJ

Haha, very creative way to present the awards! Congrats to Ben LOL, Remco, Marjan, Vera, and everyone else! I was kinda disappointed I didn't win any of the music awards.

i think you are disappointed Ben didnt win all of the awards, hah? :-D  joking :-)

off2: R33 will make the mix with top 20 of this year? or who?
Marjan
TrancePodium Staff
1 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 30 December 2008, at 12:59
Originally posted by Cleo

off2: R33 will make the mix with top 20 of this year? or who?

Yes. 1 day left for voting!
Marjan
TrancePodium Staff
1 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 30 December 2008, at 16:53
I'd also like to give an honorable mention to Ivan, for having the biggest number of posts this year, and for posting all those download links.

Your work is much appreciated mate.
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 30 December 2008, at 17:06
we should give him an award, like the most hard-working tp member :-) he really deserves
DJ Blitzkrieg
1521 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 30 December 2008, at 22:28
I second that! He and Remco have been posting up live sets like CRAZY. Big ups to them both!
Ben
TrancePodium Staff
1026 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 31 December 2008, at 00:04
Wow that was an awesome read Remco! Great scenario. :p

Must say big thanks for everyone who voted for me! Means a lot to mean the awards I did considering the competition around here! Congratulations to all other winners. :D

Special mention must go to Marjan for running the site in superb fashion and Remco/Ivan for their hugely dedicated work in the Live Sets section. I really don't know how you guys do it! Big ups! :)
Rover
TrancePodium Staff
1972 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 31 December 2008, at 08:01
Great read. I enjoyed all of it. :D

Congratulations to everyone who won!
Veritas curat. Vertias vos liberabit.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: TP Awards 2008 - Results!!!! - 1 January 2009, at 14:16
I'm glad it's appreciated :D Thanks to you all!

Here I have all the exact results:

Best TP member
1. Hypnotic
2. Ben
3. Super AFC Ajax
4. vera
4. ivan

Others mentioned:
Nick Andrei
Nick_ob
Filip Fong

Favourite TP member
1. Super AFC Ajax
2. vera
3. Ben
3. Hypnotic

Others mentioned:
Nick Andrei
reMedyz
Vitamin DLW
R33
Filip Fong
Nick_ob
DJRANZ
PsychoKilla666

Best Staff-member
1. Super AFC Ajax
2. Hypnotic
3. Ben

Others mentioned:
Filip Fong
R33

Best Newcomer (best member who has registered in 2008)
vera

Others mentioned:
reMedyz
Rover
zakrush1
Toolmania
Rodgers
LaneA

Best DJ/producer
Ben

Others mentioned:
reMedyz
DJRANZ
Rover
zakrush1
Vitamin-DLW
Blitzkrieg
Nervous_testpilot

Best Track
Ex-Driver vs Ben Parker - Turbulence

Others mentioned:
Vitamin DLW - Crunch
zakrush1 - Boom Town
ReMedyz - Sunrise Over City Streets
zakrush1 - Wait for the Sunrise (Dub Mix)
Ben Parker - Morphex

Best Mix
Ben Parker @ 2nd Anniversary

Others mentioned:
djpabloverano @ Ibiza Sessions 2007 Tribute
DJ Blitzkrieg @ 2nd Anniversary
Vitamin-DLW@ 2nd Anniversary
R33

Best ‘The Lounge’-topic (started in 2008)
1. DJ Name Game - Super AFC Ajax
2. I’m thinking about - SAD_ECSTASY

Others mentioned:
What I like about ___ is - Nick Andrei
Everlasting Game - Dj Aglaia
Still Smoking? - Hypnotic
A Poem To Armin - Hypnotic
What videogames do you play - Amay
This Weekend - Filip Fong

Best ‘General Trance Discussions’- topic (started in 2008)
If you had to choose 5 songs to convince your friends to listen to trance - Rover

Others mentioned:
DJ Quotes - Hypnotic
Some words of wisdom from our good old friend John Flemming - DJRANZ

Best ‘Liveset’-topic (started in 2008)
Tiësto - Live @ Spacemountain Mission II @ Disneyland Paris (France)

Others mentioned:
Classic Sets - Hypnotic
Armin van Buuren - Live @ ASOT 350
Markus Schulz Live @ ADE (10.22.08)
Tiësto - Live @ Revolution (Amsterdam) [08.11.2003]
Armin van Buuren - Live @ Sunrise Festival 2008 (Poland) [26.07.2008]

Best ‘Introduction’-topic
1. hello! this site is great - vera
2. Hey… - LaneA

Others mentioned:
Anyone into trance on this site - zakrush1
Hello everyone - Toolmania1
Hi everybody! - Rodgers

Best Overall topic of 2008 (started in 2008)
1. Trance Podium 2nd anniversary - Hypnotic
2. DJ Name Game - Super AFC Ajax
2. If you had to choose 5 songs to convince your friends to listen to - Rover

Others mentioned:
What I like about ___ is - Nick Andrei
I’m thinking about - SAD_ECSTASY
Oceanlab Globetrotting Game - Hypnotic

Best DJ
1. Markus Schulz
2. Tiësto
2. Armin van Buuren
4. Above & Beyond
5. Menno de Jong

[u]Others mentioned:

Sied van Riel
ATB
Ferry Corsten

Best Producer
1. Leon Bolier
1. Sied van Riel
1. Daniel Kandi

Others mentioned:
Signalrunners
Armin van Buuren
Super8 & Tab
Satoshi Tomii
The Blizzard
Akesson
DJ Shah
DJ Eremit
Ben Parker
Above & Beyond
Orjan Nilsen
Paul Miller
Nitrous Oxide
Ferry Corsten

Best Newcomer (Best DJ/Producer you haven’t noticed before 2008)
1. Akesson
1. Sied van Riel
3. Orjan Nilsen

Others mentioned:
Ali & Fila
Guiseppe Ottaviani
Marco V
Ben Parker
Leon Bolier
Deadmau5
Arno Cost
8 Wonders
Mat Zo
Daniel Kandi

Best Track
1. Ferry Corsten - Made Of Love
1. Simon Pattersson - Us
1. Akesson - Perfect Blue

Others mentioned:
Vengeance - Temptation
Armin van Buuren vs Sean Tyas - Intricacy
Marco V - Coma Aid
Deadmau5 - Faxing Berlin
Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash
Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix)
Leon Bolier - YE
Breakfast - The Horizon
Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Walk The Edge (Alex M.O.R.P.H. B2B Woody van Eyden Remix)
Kandi & Neumann - Lovin' Feeling
Orjan Nilsen - La Guitarra
Oceanlab - On A Good Day
The Thrillseekers feat. Fisher - The Last Time
Super8 & Tab - Elektra
Cygnes feat. Claud9 - Mr. Sam
DJ Eremit - Tanz Der Seele

Best Remix
1. Paul van Dyk & Starkillers & Austin Leeds feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Super8 & Tab Remix)
1. Offer Nissim - For Your Love (Sied van Riel Remix)

Others mentioned:
Sia - Buttons (Markus Schulz Mix)
Ferry Corsten - Galaxia (Ali & Fila Remix)
DJ Tiësto ft. JES - Everything (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix)
Rapha - Pandora (Daniel Kandi Remix)
Duderstadt vs. Store 'N' Forward - Broken (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
The Thrillseekers - The Last Time (The Thrillseekers Club Mix)
Lange feat. Sarah Howells - Out Of The Sky (Kyau & Albert Remix)
Talla2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub)
Watchful Eye (Underwater Remix) by Dan Stone pres. Aruba Flow
Activa's remix of The Eternal
Blank & Jones - Where You Belong (Sied van Riel Remix)
Nothing Left Between Us (Duderstadt Extended Progressive Dub Mix)

Best Artist Album
1. Ferry Corsten - Twice In A Blue Moon
2. Oceanlab - Sirens Of The Sea
2. Leon Bolier - Pictures

Others mentioned:
Armin van Buuren - Imagine
Markus Schulz - Progression Progressed
Sunlounger - Sunny Tales

Best Mix Album
1. Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance 2008
2. Tiësto - In Search Of Sunrise 7 - Asia
3. Above & Beyond - Anjunabeats Volume 6

Others mentioned:
Deadmau5 - Random Album Title
Paul van Dyk - Cream Ibiza 08'

Best Radioshow
1. Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance
2. Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast
3. Tiësto - Club Life
3. Ferry Corsten - Corsten’s Countdown

Others mentioned:
Menno de Jong - Intuition Podcast
Anjunabeats Worldwide
Markus Schulz - Evolution
Talla 2xlc - Technoclub
reMedyz - The Way I Worship

Best Liveset
Menno de Jong - Live @ Menno Solo @ Wester Unie (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)

Others mentioned:
Markus Schulz - Live @ Club Colosseum (Skopje, Macedonia)
Nitrous Oxide @ Luminosity Aniversary Special (Zoetermeer, The Netherlands)
Ferry Corsten - Live @ Dance Valley (Spaarnwoude, The Netherlands)
Armin van Buuren - Live @ Armin Only 2008 (Belgium)
Moby - Live @ EDC (Los Angeles, USA)
Paul van Dyk - Live @ Amsterdam Dance Event (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Tiësto - Live @ Dance4Life @ The Sand (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)

Best Mix (or episode of a radioshow)
1. Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance 350
2. Menno de Jong - Intuition Podcast 013

Others mentioned:
Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance 361
Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance 367
Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance 338
Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast [06.11.2008] (Live @ GDJB World Tour Budapest)
Tiësto - Club Life 078 (Live @ Mysteryland)
Ferry Corsten - Corsten’s Countdown 067

Best Event
1. Armin Only
2. Amsterdam Dance Event

Others mentioned:
Menno Solo
A State Of Trance 350
Global Gathering
Luminosity Aniversary
Trance Energy
Mysteryland

Best Radiostation