TrancePodium Awards 2013 Results!

TrancePodium Awards 2013 Results!
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 5 January 2014, at 21:38
Congratulations to all winners and thank you all so much again for voting for me. Really appreciate it and it really stimulates me to keep doing what I do :D
J4mie
3634 forum
# 5 January 2014, at 22:07
Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I feel very honoured. :D

Originally posted by Remco
Congratulations to all winners and thank you all so much again for voting for me. Really appreciate it and it really stimulates me to keep doing what I do :D

andyboy84
Unknown
# 5 January 2014, at 23:16
Why is Tiesto in the top 10 "Trance"Podium awards?

Why is Armin the best "Trance" producer?

Who the hell votes for this?

Have I just joined a trouse forum?
Andyboy from Trance.NU. Yup.
Marjan
TrancePodium Staff
1 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 00:20
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to everyone who took the time to vote this year!

Originally posted by andyboy84

Hi there,

The poll was public and everyone was able to vote. We just count the votes and announce the results.
Itscaitlin
180502 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 00:20
Wow, thanks so much guys for voting me 'Best Newcomer!!' :kiss: I really appreciate it! Congrats to all the winners, and the runner-ups! I'm so glad I found this awesome forum and look forward to chatting with you all more in the future! Lots of love for you trance fans! :<3:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 06:03
Originally posted by andyboy84

I think 99% of the results are real trance and you call this a trouse forum, because of that 1% that isn't?

Tiësto is still popular under many trance fans, but if you compare it with previous years, you can see that every year he's going down a little.

And like Marjan said, this is a public poll, not only our members have voted. ;)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 06:04
Originally posted by Itscaitlin
Wow, thanks so much guys for voting me 'Best Newcomer!!' :kiss: I really appreciate it! Congrats to all the winners, and the runner-ups! I'm so glad I found this awesome forum and look forward to chatting with you all more in the future! Lots of love for you trance fans! :<3:

And we are happy to have you here. You've been a great addition the past year, keep up the good work! :)
J4mie
3634 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 06:33
Originally posted by Remco

And we are happy to have you here. You've been a great addition the past year, keep up the good work! :)

+1
Last edited on 6 January 2014, at 06:33
JazTrance
Unknown
# Awards Results - 6 January 2014, at 07:02
Not as bad as DJMag 100 but still ridiculous. People we've never heard of and those who deserve recognition in the trance world were completely ignored. Where is Indecent Noise, James Dymond, Jordan Suckley, Eddie Bitar? The list is long. Markus and Ferry stopped playing trance and yet they appear everywhere. And Tiesto WTF??? And Menno winning for best performance? Are you kidding me??? Very disappointing results. Do the people who voted listen to anything other than Trance Podium shows? pffft
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 07:47
Originally posted by JazTrance
Not as bad as DJMag 100 but still ridiculous. People we've never heard of and those who deserve recognition in the trance world were completely ignored. Where is Indecent Noise, James Dymond, Jordan Suckley, Eddie Bitar? The list is long. Markus and Ferry stopped playing trance and yet they appear everywhere. And Tiesto WTF??? And Menno winning for best performance? Are you kidding me??? Very disappointing results. Do the people who voted listen to anything other than Trance Podium shows? pffft

You say yourself that the list is long, yet only 10 people fit in a top 10. You also talk about those who deserve recognition are left out, yet you critisize a true artist and usually ignored Menno de Jong being up there. The ones you've mentionned who are missing out were in many categories just outside the top 10, but we have to draw a line, we can't make a top 100 of every category, but I can tell you, they weren't completely ignored. Also, Markus and Ferry didn't stop playing trance, they just also play other genres. Just like Jordan Suckley you believe who should be in there. Seen a set of him recently and it wasn't much trance ;)
mikel09
178799 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 09:50
Congrats to all the winners, all the awards are totally deserved! :D
Matt
180385 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 10:19
Didn't expect being 2nd best newcomer :D

Congrats to everyone, the results are more than satisfying.
See you at the 2014 awards :)
queline
Unknown
# RAMelia - 6 January 2014, at 10:59
Congrats to all winners and a big congrats to RAM and Susana with RAMelia :<3:
Last edited on 6 January 2014, at 11:02
vera
1923 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 11:14
Congrats to everyone who won :D specially the Best Track category is pretty awesome, Elements of Nature, Napalm Poet and Brush Strokes :<3: :<3: :<3: . Menno, respect as always, endless support for him. Also glad that Solarstone gets more and more recognition, along with Kearney
To the people who just joined the forum to write a stupid/hater comment without even having proper arguments to support them: get your facts straight first before judging, anyone could vote in this poll, did you REALLY expect DJ's like Tiesto and Armin NOT appearing in the top? Do you live in some kind of Utopia?
We love and support all the artists you mention but as you might have noticed, unfortunately there aren't as many members actively participating in our polls as before, so maybe you could join and help us improve the situation? But who am I kidding, you will probably disappear after posting your bitter comments :undecided: .

Anw, congrats also to all the members, love you all! Keep up the good work! :<3: :<3: :<3:
... Endless love and trust in trance ...
Mike Davis
183603 forum
# 6 January 2014, at 13:19
#6 on best newcomer, i'll take it :D Although technically i've been here for years ;)

Congratulations to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not afraid of 138!
Last edited on 6 January 2014, at 13:19