David Guetta out of this world

Posted in Off Topic
Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
Posts: 50832
David Guetta out of this world -
29 July 2014, at 20:22
#StayStrongAppie

FKA Super AFC Ajax
DJRANZ
57 forum
Posts: 3924
# 30 July 2014, at 05:11
ROFLMAO!

He looked like he was having fun with himself in a certain way. Lol.

He didn't look too good in that one.
, 2014, 2012 & 2011

www.soundcloud.com/dj-ranz
www.mixcloud.com/djranz

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
Posts: 50832
# 30 July 2014, at 07:07
They took this piece of the clip ofc, for the rest he was going nuts and dancing, maybe he was just having a rest for a few seconds or being amazed and enjoying the view of the partypeople, but he does look really weird in this part hahahaha
#StayStrongAppie

FKA Super AFC Ajax
R33
TrancePodium Staff
44 forum
Posts: 3256
# 1 August 2014, at 10:10
hahahahaha. Classic. He looks more tired then anything TBH. But the part they picked out could make you think he is completely off his rocker. Yay for the interwebs!
mikel09
178799 forum
Posts: 579
# 1 August 2014, at 10:59
Haha for once he didn't play a pre-recorded set all people still laughing... haha
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
Posts: 50832
# 1 August 2014, at 11:03
Originally posted by mikel09
Haha for once he didn't play a pre-recorded set all people still laughing... haha

People still say it was pre-recorded. During a transition he had his hands up and a photo showed that the slides on his mix table were all down
#StayStrongAppie

FKA Super AFC Ajax
mikel09
178799 forum
Posts: 579
# 1 August 2014, at 13:11
Originally posted by Remco

People still say it was pre-recorded. During a transition he had his hands up and a photo showed that the slides on his mix table were all down

I watched the set a little bit and transitions were bad but I thought it was live :/
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
Posts: 50832
# 1 August 2014, at 18:22
Originally posted by mikel09

I watched the set a little bit and transitions were bad but I thought it was live :/

Ah maybe they were talking about his other set at tomorrowland
#StayStrongAppie

FKA Super AFC Ajax