Coming ?? ??? 2014: In Search Of Sunrise 12 - Dubai: Mixed by Richard Durand & Lange.

Post Reply Create New Topic

DJRANZ
57 forum
Coming ?? ??? 2014: In Search Of Sunrise 12 - Dubai: Mixed by Richard Durand & Lange. -
13 February 2014, at 13:27
Source: Black Hole Recordings

Richard Durand is already preparing his 5th installment of the compilation MIXMAG called 'the greatest trance series of them all'. After stops in South Africa, Australia, India and Las Vegas for which Richard teamed up with Myon & Shane 54, he’s now looking forward to sharing mix duties for ISOS 12 with Lange, one of the most prolific trance artists/producers today.

Lange has been producing essential dance music since 1998, and has recently released his 3rd artist album "We Are Lucky People" with great success. His label Lange Recordings and his Intercity radio show have been going from strength to strength over the years.

Richard Durand has taken over the reigns from Tiësto for the In Search Of Sunrise series from Volume 8 and onwards. He has 3 artist albums under his belt, and has been responsible for hits such as Always The Sun, Wide Awake, Night & Day and Trancefusion.
Now known as Randy Derricott. I may sometimes use the DJ Ranz alias for certain projects though.

www.facebook.com/djranzofficial
www.soundcloud.com/dj-ranz
www.mixcloud.com/djranz
www.twitch.tv/djranz1989
Atragun91091
183988 forum
# 14 February 2014, at 01:33
Hopefully it's similar to last years addition(and India)Can't wait!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 14 February 2014, at 21:12
I guess he can't sell those albums alone anymore that he needs guestmixes? :p

Anyway, liked ISOS 11, but mostly Durand's part, but I like Lange and I expect something good from this :)
DJRANZ
57 forum
# 14 April 2014, at 14:27
Location unveiled!

The desert metropolis known as Dubai, a city that Remco has visited many times!
Now known as Randy Derricott. I may sometimes use the DJ Ranz alias for certain projects though.

www.facebook.com/djranzofficial
www.soundcloud.com/dj-ranz
www.mixcloud.com/djranz
www.twitch.tv/djranz1989
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 14 April 2014, at 17:31
Originally posted by DJRANZ
Location unveiled!

The desert metropolis known as Dubai, a city that Remco has visited many times!

Haha nah, just twice :) Great partyplace, so I can see why he chose this place :)