Relic Recordings RELIC007: Messler - 320ML incl. Evol Waves & Preach remixes

Post Reply Create New Topic

Relic Recordings RELIC007: Messler - 320ML incl. Evol Waves & Preach remixes -
5 November 2008, at 09:23

Available exclusively on Trackitdown.net

Check out Dj Preach website for more info www.djpreach.com

Keeping up with supporting new talent, DJ Preach adds a new asset to Relic's legendary producers. This time from the heart of the Middle East in Haifa, Israel: Messler is becoming a reputable name in the dance industry. Adding Black Hole and Full Tilt Recordings to his belt, his latest release is titled '320ML' on Relic Recordings.
Including a remix from DJ Preach himself and Evol Waves, make sure to snatch this release before anyone else and test it on your dancefloors and airwaves!

Reactions:

Marco V: Fantastic track, love Preach remix!
Marcus Schossow: Already featured on my radio show “Tone Diary”.
DJ Preach: Support on my global radio show “Transatlantic”.
J.O'Callaghan: Support on DJ Preach remix.
Sied van Riel: cool stuff !! support
Mark Norman: Supporting DJ Preach remix. Nice track mate!
Mark Sherwood: Evol Waves remix is kicking! Full support
Yoji Biomehanika: support Messler - 320ML (Evol Waves Remix)
Joseph Capriati: I really like messler original mix! cheers. Joseph.
Pedro Del Mar: Support for the original!
Johan Nilsson (DI.FM): Strong release. Really enjoying the DJ Preach remix. Supported in our techno channel
Mark.Sherwood: Evol waves mix is kicking big time - full support!
Cor Fijneman: Both tracks work great in my sets! Love the sound of this man!!!
Bart Claessen: Yeah! Support!
Claudia Cazacu (Trackitdown): Will support in my sets and radio show. They are dark and heavy. Also, Nickel (Dj Preach Rmx)
Fabio Stein: Very interesting release! All the tracks/versions are very cool. My favourite is Evol Waves Remix of 320ML, because of its insane bassline. Amazing job! But I also liked Preach's remix of Nickel. Cool stuff, guys! Congrats!
Mr Sam: massive release... will already play it this weekend in Poland and Malta as well . Cant wait.
B.E.N.: Loving the Evol Waves Remix - B.E.N.
JOOP: Support! all 3 of them Messler - Nickel (DJ Preach Remix) Messler - 320ML (Original Mix) Messler - 320ML (Evol Waves Remix)
Fei-Fei: Definitely diggin the Preach remix!!
Dave Cannalte (Promo Only): Hard to pick a favorite here, I like the Original Mix of 320ML and DJ Preach's mix of Nickel equally. Cool set of mixes here for the cooler floors.
Mark Sherry: Love the Evol Waves mix man..totally my style Cheers !! M
Ali Wilson: Really like 320ml + DJ Preach Remix...
Chris Cowie: Sounds to me like Messler is someone with great ideas and well worth watching in the future. Relic is shaping up to be one of my favourite labels.
Niklas Harding: nice release
Greg Downey: 320ml (Evol Waves Remix) is rocking, love it
Suzy Solar: Great tracks! I will be supporting 320ML (Evol Waves TFA Remix) and Nickel (DJ Preach remix).
# Re: Relic Recordings RELIC007: Messler - 320ML incl. Evol Waves & Preach remixes - 11 November 2008, at 14:10
Now also available on