Intuition Radio Show 197 [21.07.2010]

Post Reply Create New Topic

Semir
2841 forum
# Re: Intuition Radio Show 197 [21.07.2010] - 21 July 2010, at 22:11
23:00 the episode started being amazing, 00:00 finished being amazing!!!

Great show! C ya all next week :D
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Intuition Radio Show 197 [21.07.2010] - 21 July 2010, at 22:12
Originally posted by Allure123

Still I wouldn't call it ISOS radio show

That's just the way they abuse an arrived name. Anyway, was only joking ;)
But still it keeps me away from listening hehe
Shadowman
3348 forum
# Re: Intuition Radio Show 197 [21.07.2010] - 21 July 2010, at 22:13

I wanted to download some radio show and the first thing I saw was Richard Durand's show.

It's just like a regular radio show, except that he added Andain's Summer Calling in (kinda tried to get that T's ISOS style).Still I wouldn't call it ISOS radio show, I mean, playing Super8 & Tab's Mercy in it? Don't get me wrong but I like that track, but it really doesn't belong in an ISOS compilation anywhere

Super8 & Tab really dropped the ball with that one. I'd say it's their worst track ever. But I still will give that show a chance, especially since I don't have deep emotional connection with ISOS like you guys do :p

Anyway, fantastic episode tonight. Nothing bad to say. See you all next time :)
Semir
2841 forum
# Re: Intuition Radio Show 197 [21.07.2010] - 21 July 2010, at 22:25
Originally posted by Shadowman

Super8 & Tab really dropped the ball with that one. I'd say it's their worst track ever. But I still will give that show a chance, especially since I don't have deep emotional connection with ISOS like you guys do :p

Anyway, fantastic episode tonight. Nothing bad to say. See you all next time :)

Well I got no emotional connection with ISOS cause I found out about them just when the ISOS 7 came out (considering that I started listening to trance in 2007), but after I listened to every single compilation, I kinda believed that In Search Of Sunrise should really belong to only Tiesto.

As for the ISOS radio show, it's just a regular show with added tracks from previous ISOS compilations.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Intuition Radio Show 197 [21.07.2010] - 21 July 2010, at 22:30

Well I got no emotional connection with ISOS cause I found out about them just when the ISOS 7 came out (considering that I started listening to trance in 2007), but after I listened to every single compilation, I kinda believed that In Search Of Sunrise should really belong to only Tiesto.

Even tho I do have that emotional connection, I don't think that's neccesary to just have the opinion to keep your hands of somebody else's compilation. It's like another DJ continuing the ASOT compilations, the Anjunabeats compilations, the Intuition Session complilations, the Elite Session compilations or whatever what compilation. It's just low and pointless and it doesn't make any sense. But anyway, that's another discussion and there's already a topic about that haha