A State Of Trance 769 with Armin van Buuren (ASOT 769) [23.06.2016]

Posted in A State Of Trance
Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:24
Originally posted by Seneca
06. Rising Star feat. Betsie Larkin - Again (Andrew Rayel Remix) [Tune Of The Week]

Like...seriously?!?!
Crappiest TOTW by far that year...:yell:

Agreed, but not THAT bad for an Andrew Rayel remix actually :O
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:25
07. Fatum vs. Judah - Anybody

Much better, for fucks sake! 8-)
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:30
08. Kryder - Crocodile Tears

Decent tune again!
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:31
Originally posted by Remco

Agreed, but not THAT bad for an Andrew Rayel remix actually :O

Yes, but nothing good either.
Seneca
178027 forum
09. Ashley Wallbridge - Es Vedra

Melodical one!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum

Yes, but nothing good either.

Hahahaha true.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:32
09. Ashley Wallbridge - Es Vedra

Melodical one!

Already thought this was Wallbridge. Sounds typically like him and besides the not really original title, pretty nice track :)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:37
10. Y-LF & Daeo - Through The Air (Misha Sinal Remix)

Still i don't have any idea why is this track so popular in ASOT...it's like third time already when Armin plays it...
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:38

Already thought this was Wallbridge. Sounds typically like him and besides the not really original title, pretty nice track :)

The Thrillseekers had a track with the same title imo...
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:40
11. DRYM & Abstract Vision - Typhoon

When seeing the title "Typhoon" i always thought of Re:Locate - Typhoon...and this "Typhoon" here can't be even compared to Re:Locate's tune...
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:40
11. DRYM & Abstract Vision - Typhoon

When seeing the title "Typhoon" i always thought of Re:Locate - Typhoon...and this "Typhoon" here can't be even compared to Re:Locate's tune...

Exactly my thoughts. This is complete rubbish!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:42

The Thrillseekers had a track with the same title imo...

Ye, together with Aly & Fila. That's why I said it's not an original title from Ashley. Especially cz the track of Steve with A&F was only last year.
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:45
12. Ruslan Radriges - No Way Back
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:47

Ye, together with Aly & Fila. That's why I said it's not an original title from Ashley. Especially cz the track of Steve with A&F was only last year.

I really wish that sometimes the tracknames would be at least original in name if nothing more...
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 18:48
13. Markus Schulz feat. Ethan Thompson - Love Me Like You Never Did (Nifra Remix)

Nifra's tunes are usually rather good, but this remix is more on a dissapointing side...