Originally posted by Seneca
29. Chris Schweizer - Renegade

Chris is getting better at WAO!

Erm, ye, but still sucks. :p
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:49
30. The Cracken - Saturn
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:51
30. The Cracken - Saturn

Awesome!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:52
Originally posted by Remco

I like this quote from John 00 Fleming:

"I always say, be careful what you wish for. One moment I’m moaning we can’t find enough high quality music to be released and had a failed attempt to launch a sub label (JOOF Deep) a few years back, we simply couldn’t find enough music to sustain the label. So I moaned. Then the magic happened and last year JOOF Recordings was hitting maximum capacity of almost a release every week, this certainly wasn’t a place I wanted to be in. We’re not a music factory. It made sense to create two sub labels as we now had more than enough music and artists; JOOF Aura concentrates on the deep side of things, while JOOF Mantra handles all things Psy."

I remember that quote, the man knows what he is saying, but sadly there are too few quality music nowadays...especially when considering high caliber labels...
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:53

I remember that quote, the man knows what he is saying, but sadly there are too few quality music nowadays...especially when considering high caliber labels...

Yep, sadly that is true.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:54
Pretty amazing mashup considering it contains tracks from Chris Schweizer and Armin :O
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:54
31. Chris Schweizer vs. ATB vs. Aalto - 5 Controlled Spiders (Indecent Noise Mashup)

Fuck...why they had to mess up with Aalto..."5" is my second all-time favorite when it comes to Trance...:*(
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:57
32. Armin van Buuren - Song For The Ocean (Wait 4u) [ASOT Radio Classic]
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:58
31. Chris Schweizer vs. ATB vs. Aalto - 5 Controlled Spiders (Indecent Noise Mashup)

Fuck...why they had to mess up with Aalto..."5" is my second all-time favorite when it comes to Trance...:*(

Aaah ye that's the reason he could make that mashup sound amazing!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:58
32. Armin van Buuren - Song For The Ocean (Wait 4u) [ASOT Radio Classic]

:<3: :<3: :<3:

Wish he would still produce tracks like this :*(
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:59
Okay, Remco, glad that you joined with me tonight! See you next week, bye! :)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 19:59
Originally posted by Remco

:<3: :<3: :<3:

Wish he would still produce tracks like this :*(

So damn true!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 23 June 2016, at 20:06
Okay, Remco, glad that you joined with me tonight! See you next week, bye! :)

Glad you were here too and took care of the TL, thanks for that. See you next time! :)