Posted in A State Of Trance
Post Reply Create New Topic

Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:15
Originally posted by RemyKalda

Rodg rarely fails.

Ok, so he's somebody to keep an eye on as I don't know much of him. Think I only heard 2 or 3 tracks from him. I know he collabs a lot with Ruben, but I haven't heard anything from them together either. Not listening often enough to ASOT :(
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:16
05. Simon Patterson feat. Lucy Pullin - Fall For You
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:16
Breakdown and vocal is nice in that Patterson's track, but the rest is awful
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:17
Originally posted by MatinShinper

Yeah, not special...
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:19
Originally posted by Remco

Ok, so he's somebody to keep an eye on as I don't know much of him. Think I only heard 2 or 3 tracks from him. I know he collabs a lot with Ruben, but I haven't heard anything from them together either. Not listening often enough to ASOT :(

Well, i mostly know his stuff that was released before 2017 and in 2016 he released his solo album, which was rather a fine effort.
MatinShinper
178411 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:19
I miss the time when SP made bangers like F16 or Panic Attack...
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:20

Agreed.
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:22
06. Armin van Buuren - Be In The Moment (ASOT 850 Anthem) (Tim Mason Remix) [Tune Of The Week]
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 1 March 2018, at 19:22
Kind of a slow start but it's picking up steam now. Although I also missed the first track because of Youtube... but I was late tuning in anyway so there! :p :D
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:24
I miss the time when SP made bangers like F16 or Panic Attack...

His 2016 "Evoke" with Magnus was massive too, but yeah..."Bulldozer", "Different Feeling", "Smack", "Strip Search", "Thump" and "Whatever It Takes" were also huge.
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:25
Originally posted by EdwardNorth
Kind of a slow start but it's picking up steam now. Although I also missed the first track because of Youtube... but I was late tuning in anyway so there! :p :D

I would like to sleep on tracks like these so far, lol. :D
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:25
This is a nice remix, but without listening I think Ale's remix is the best version of all ;)
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:26
07. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - My Own Hymn (Alpha 9 Remix)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:26
Originally posted by RemyKalda

His 2016 "Evoke" with Magnus was massive too, but yeah..."Bulldozer", "Different Feeling", "Smack", "Strip Search", "Thump" and "Whatever It Takes" were also huge.

Evoke was awesome, but I never really liked Bulldozer, Smack and Thump. I always thought they were too messy.
RemyKalda
186292 forum
# 1 March 2018, at 19:27
Originally posted by Remco
This is a nice remix, but without listening I think Ale's remix is the best version of all ;)

I bet that Alle's remix is the most powerful of them.