TrancePodium Awards 2011 Results. And the winners are....

TrancePodium Awards 2011 Results. And the winners are...
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

Semir
2841 forum
# 4 January 2012, at 20:05
WOW WOW WOW! Didn't expected to be in so many places this year because there were soooo many great members who contributed the site and made it what it is today!

3rd TP best member
2nd TP favorite member
1st TP DJ
1st & 2nd for the best Studiomix
4th for the best mashup

Thank you very much, TP peeps! I'm very happy to be a part of this EPIC COMMUNITY! I'll try to be even better this year! This really made my evening!

And Randy, let me be the first one to congratulate you for the Best track of 2011! Katakana is simply awesomeee!
Kevin
6297 forum
# 4 January 2012, at 20:07

I better stop posting :*(
...: Out of the blue and into trance :...
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 4 January 2012, at 20:18
Originally posted by Kevin

Au contraire. This should motivate you for posting even more! ;) And I have to say that it's cz we could only enter 3 choices, else my 4th vote for Best Member would go to you! I'd say keep up the good work! :D

And Semir, all I can say is that you deserve it :D Besides your 2 mixes mentionned, I also voted for Dub The Club 009, but that didn't get any votes from others. Guess they forgot about it ;)

I also agree with most of the Global Awards. Shame Armin also took the one for Best Producer. Would've liked it to go to Orjan. Also we all know what I think of Emma Hewitt. But good to see Menno de Jong still won 2 awards and ended high in both Best DJ and Best Producers, even with an open voting :D Also like to see that after 3 years of DI.fm, AH.fm is right up there with them now.

Also big thanks to everybody who has voted for me. Can't believe I won 3 times again! :D
Marjan
TrancePodium Staff
1 forum
# 4 January 2012, at 20:19
Yay, finally!
Congratulations to all the winners. Surprised to see Armin finally took the throne from Markus after three years.

Also, congrats on the hat trick, Remco. Definitely deserved, and hope you continue this great work you're doing! :D

Originally posted by Kevin

Haha, no reason to be sad buddy. You've contributed a lot to the Trancepedia in the past 6 months, but only the staff could see that. This is going to change soon, so you and everyone who has been contributing can get all the credit you deserve.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 4 January 2012, at 20:27
Thanks mate :) I'm definately planning on doing so :D

Btw, I like the winner of the Funniest Topic hahahaha
Daniel
2785 forum
# 4 January 2012, at 21:42
Not a huge fan of the global awards, well Armin winning it all again. However, I think after that it gets better.

Semir and Ranz deserve a lot of credit for this year, both have contributed a lot to the site. :)
Daniel
2785 forum
# 4 January 2012, at 22:11
PS: Thanks for the hard work in running this again guys :) I reckon next year, if there is a way of doing it you could also put the Trance Podiums members winners alongside the global winners.

Not necessarily all 10 say but:

Global Winner: Armin Van Buuren
Trance Podium Members Vote: ..... Whoever.

Saying that, Armin probably still would have won. :p Would have been interesting anyway :)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 4 January 2012, at 22:27
Ye I can say that for most of the Global Awards, the winners would've been the same if only members votes would've counted. Only AH.fm would've probably won it alone. ;)
Daniel
2785 forum
# 4 January 2012, at 22:37
Yeah that's fair enough and I understand why it needs to be a global vote. I hope for some more activity on the boards this year :)
DJRANZ
57 forum
# 5 January 2012, at 04:03
I was shocked, overjoyed and excited when I heard the news that KATAKANA won just a few minutes ago. Of course, the credit does not go to me alone. I would like to thank all at Trance Podium and all that listen to and support my work. It's because of you that keeps me going.

You can listen to and/or download the song here: http://soundcloud.com/dj-ranz/katakana

I would also like to extend my congrats to others that have won categories and placed alongside me too.
Now known as Randy Derricott. I may sometimes use the DJ Ranz alias for certain projects though.

www.facebook.com/djranzofficial
www.soundcloud.com/dj-ranz
www.mixcloud.com/djranz
www.twitch.tv/djranz1989
UbuntuElphie
178155 forum
# 5 January 2012, at 06:30
Wow! I honestly didn't see this one coming! Thank you so much to everybody who voted for me and congratulations to all the other winners.

Looking forward to another great year of Trance in the company of all of you here at Trance Podium.

8-)
Richard Ronchetti
177672 forum
# 5 January 2012, at 08:55
Congrats to everyone! Chuffd to have made a few of the lists. Looking forward to another fun year on Trance Podium. Bring. It. On.
Eff_Jay
2671 forum
# 5 January 2012, at 10:07
Meant to comment last night on this but my phone was playing up again :(

Anyways would just like to say a congratulations to everyone who has been mentioned in this years awards, especially Remco. Just hope his head isn't getting too big :p lol

Would also like to say a big thanks again to Remco for taking the time to collate all of our votes although there was a few of the Global ones I didn't agree with especially Orjan Nilsen not winning producer of the year. Anyways go #teamorjan lol

Think TP has had an excellent 2011 with moving onto the new board (thanks Marjan), establishing our connection with AH.fm and with everyone else who has given their time to make my time on the best Trance Forum even more enjoyable.

Here's to the new year & hopefully more exciting times on TP in 2012.

Frazer!!

19/12: Eddie Halliwell, Alex Di Stefano, Jordon Suckley & Marcel Woods @ Colours pres. Bosh, Glasgow
26/12: Solarstone, Gai Barone, Giuseppe Ottaviani & Sneijder @ Colours Winter Party, Glasgow
05/02: DS9
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 5 January 2012, at 10:24
Originally posted by Eff_Jay
Anyways would just like to say a congratulations to everyone who has been mentioned in this years awards, especially Remco. Just hope his head isn't getting too big :p lol

Thanks man! :) I just can't help it that I'm the greatest :p
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 6 January 2012, at 07:13
Armin van Buuren on Twitter:

Originally posted by @arminvanbuuren
Amazing!! Thank you!! RT @Remco_TP: check results TrancePodium Awards 2011! bit.ly/yXByAZ Big winner is @arminvanbuuren #trancepodium

:D

Incredible the amount of RTs and mentions of the awards followed after that. Is there still a way we can monitor the amount of views the topic and article has? I remember when Armin mentionned the TP DJ Top 50 of 2010, that article got 6,500 views in 1 day.