A State Of Trance 790 with Armin van Buuren (ASOT 790) [17.11.2016]

Posted in A State Of Trance
Post Reply Create New Topic

Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:26
Originally posted by EdwardNorth
Hey by the way, you guys on Facebook or Linkedin or anything? We should connect. Especially since Seneca is going to vanish after the new year :p

No, i don't have FB anymore...i only use a little website that is from my country, but that's all...but i'm still here, even after the new year, i'm still browsing through the topics and stuff. :)
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:26
08. Eximinds & Metroom - Clash
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:28
I kinda like those sounds from Eximinds and Metroom...i usually don't like Eximinds sound, this has to be an exception.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:29
Hey by the way, you guys on Facebook or Linkedin or anything? We should connect. Especially since Seneca is going to vanish after the new year :p

I'm on both anyway, my full name is Remco Schaefers and on Twitter as Remco TrancePodium :)
Seneca
178027 forum
09. Armin van Buuren feat. Sarah Decourcy - Face Of Summer (Denis Kenzo Remix)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
Originally posted by Seneca
I kinda like those sounds from Eximinds and Metroom...i usually don't like Eximinds sound, this has to be an exception.

Ye, I thought the same
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:31
To be honest i'm pretty tired of all those Armin-tunes...he has done so many stuff this year that he can fill easily ten episodes of ASOT with them, lol.
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 17 November 2016, at 19:33

No, i don't have FB anymore...i only use a little website that is from my country, but that's all...but i'm still here, even after the new year, i'm still browsing through the topics and stuff. :)

Haha cool bruh, I bet you will still post from time to time. ;)

Originally posted by Remco

I'm on both anyway, my full name is Remco Schaefers and on Twitter as Remco TrancePodium :)

Cool man, I just sent a friend request!

Decent ep so far.... am enjoying greatly!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:33
10. Armin van Buuren feat. Angel Taylor - Make It Right (Ilan Bluestone & Maor Levi Remix) [Trending Track]
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:34
...and here we go again with Armin...:yell:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:34
To be honest i'm pretty tired of all those Armin-tunes...he has done so many stuff this year that he can fill easily ten episodes of ASOT with them, lol.

Was thinking exactly the same last week. He plays a couple of new tracks/remixes every single episode. It's just too much.
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:36
Perhaps Armin decides to retire after 20 years...:D
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:38
11. Dennis Sheperd & Liuck feat. Lady V - Glass House
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 17 November 2016, at 19:38
Perhaps Armin decides to retire after 20 years...:D

Not before 800!!!! Noooooooooooooo..... :p
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 19:39

Not before 800!!!! Noooooooooooooo..... :p

True, I already got free tickets promised for that show!