A State Of Trance 790 with Armin van Buuren (ASOT 790) [17.11.2016]

Posted in A State Of Trance
Post Reply Create New Topic

EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 17 November 2016, at 20:20
I'm sorry but hour 2 of ASOT should not be stopped by a slow, sad piano solo.... gah :yell:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:21
Originally posted by Seneca

Even the poor ReOrder can't save this track...

No, usually a great producer, but this track simply can't be saved. Not even a little bit. Ye with a Dub Remix, but that would make it just a completely different track hehe
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:21
I have seen that Paul van Dyk's Vonic Sessions tracklists are sometimes really good...i have never heard his show, though.
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:22
Originally posted by EdwardNorth
So Remco, who would you honestly say plays more actual Trance today? AVB or Aly and Fila? Or Markus Schulz? lol....

From those 3? That's easy, Aly & Fila of course.
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 17 November 2016, at 20:22
Originally posted by Remco

From those 3? That's easy, Aly & Fila of course.

Cool... I will be tuning in to more FSOE from now on :D :hp:
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:23
24. Sean Tyas feat. Cindy Zanotta - Start Over (Sean Tyas Remix)
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 17 November 2016, at 20:23
I have seen that Paul van Dyk's Vonic Sessions tracklists are sometimes really good...i have never heard his show, though.

PVD was the first big name of Trance that I saw live... and his show was amazing. :hp:
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:24
Tyas better start over too with his current style...
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:25

Never listen to his show either to be honest and I must admit that I really hated him for years, cz of all the stuff he said about colleagues, while doing exactly the same or even worse. But the last couple of years I started to respect him a lot. And lets be honest, from the biggest names from the last 20 years, he's the only one left who still almost only plays trance. Ferry's coming back more and more tho.
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:25
I have almost lost all my hope for tonight...:*(
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 17 November 2016, at 20:27
I have almost lost all my hope for tonight...:*(

Well if all else fails, there is always this:

https://archive.org/details/Armin_van_Buuren_A_State_of_Trance_001-499

I go there often. Enjoy! :D

Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:28
25. Ben Nicky feat. Chloe - Anywhere (Exis Remix) [Future Favorite]
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:28
Tyas better start over too with his current style...

I like his current style actually. I was fed up with the monotone sound he played years ago, before he left trance for a while. I never liked him as much as I like him now. Saw him live in Paris in March this year also and he was flawless. And at Electronic Family he played a great b2b set with Menno de Jong :)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:29
...i have to add that most of Vandit's releases are also much more trancier than, for an example, those that are coming from Armada, ASOT, Anjunabeats and other big-name labels...
EdwardNorth
Unknown
# 17 November 2016, at 20:29
This track actually has some trance sound in the background? Really? What a concept... :D