Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:30
Originally posted by EdwardNorth

Well if all else fails, there is always this:

https://archive.org/details/Armin_van_Buuren_A_State_of_Trance_001-499

I go there often. Enjoy! :D

Wow, this looks awesome! :O
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:30
26. Paul Denton & Sue McLaren - Same Stars
Not a single day went by without trance. Trance is a lifestyle. I breathe trance. Even when I'm not feeling quite well, it's the music which gets me back on track. It has a inevitable positive vibe with a large risk to addiction!
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:31
Originally posted by Remco

I like his current style actually. I was fed up with the monotone sound he played years ago, before he left trance for a while. I never liked him as much as I like him now. Saw him live in Paris in March this year also and he was flawless. And at Electronic Family he played a great b2b set with Menno de Jong :)

I remember the times in 2006-09 and those were the best imo, after that i haven't heard too much from him.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:32
Originally posted by Seneca
...i have to add that most of Vandit's releases are also much more trancier than, for an example, those that are coming from Armada, ASOT, Anjunabeats and other big-name labels...

Black Hole still releases a shitload of awesome trance as well. Especially under the sublabels ITWT and Pure Trance. But also under Black Hole itself and many of the other sublabels.
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:33

Black Hole still releases a shitload of awesome trance as well. Especially under the sublabels ITWT and Pure Trance. But also under Black Hole itself and many of the other sublabels.

Oh yes, those are great as well, especially the latter. Beyond The Stars is also a great label for an Uplifting Trance that is under Trance-All Stars Recordings.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:34

I remember the times in 2006-09 and those were the best imo, after that i haven't heard too much from him.

2006-2007 he was great indeed. But 2008-2010 I was fed up with him. Then he left for a few years to come back a couple of years ago. I love his latest artist album. Contains quite a bit of Psy also.
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:35
27. Neelix - Wherever You Are (Mystical Complex Remix)
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:35

Oh yes, those are great as well, especially the latter. Beyond The Stars is also a great label for an Uplifting Trance that is under Trance-All Stars Recordings.

Yep, true! And Iboga for a proper amount of Psy :)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:36

2006-2007 he was great indeed. But 2008-2010 I was fed up with him. Then he left for a few years to come back a couple of years ago. I love his latest artist album. Contains quite a bit of Psy also.

He produced so much for Dave202 also, and i guess that thanks to this and many remixes he did back then i always look back to him as one of the greatest Uplifting Producers.
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:36
27. Neelix - Wherever You Are (Mystical Complex Remix)

Awesome! :hp:

Neelix never fails :)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:38
28. Lostly - Heading Back (Allen Watts Remix)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:41
Can't feel that remix from Alle at all...:undecided:
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:41
28. Lostly - Heading Back (Allen Watts Remix)

A bit disappointing remix from Ale.
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:44
29. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Aimoon - Astra (Club Mix)
Seneca
178027 forum
# 17 November 2016, at 20:45
M.O.R.P.H. has done a tremendous job this year...i have always liked his work, but he's getting stronger and better with every passing year!