Allure - Album 2011

Allure presents brand new album "Kiss From The Past"
Go to Article Post Reply Create New Topic

Steve Forte Rio
9119 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 9 May 2011, at 18:25
The track "I am" sounds sort of like the mix that Tiesto did for Charlie Dee-"have it all" but without the vocals.   The new allure album is seriously going suck IMO.
vera
1923 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 9 May 2011, at 19:02
Originally posted by Steve

The track "I am" sounds sort of like the mix that Tiesto did for Charlie Dee-"have it all" but without the vocals.   The new allure album is seriously going suck IMO.

Wow i really like I Am, why do you think it sucks?
... Endless love and trust in trance ...
Steve Forte Rio
9119 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 10 May 2011, at 00:28
Originally posted by vera

It's because I am not a huge fan of Tiesto right now and the reason for that is because most not all most of what he is producing right now is complete bull ever since he went from trance to electric house he's never been the same but i cant blame him i mean every one has the right to do what makes them happy
alecceq
Unknown
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 10 May 2011, at 16:49

Have It All is a beautiful and amazing track! It would be even better without the vocal! I :love: it! I haven't hear I am tho, I want to wait untill the album goes out :D
I am a really big fan of Tiësto and I LOVE TRANCE! Trance is my Life! I love to go to gigs and to Circus Afterhours, the best After is the world!
I live in Montreal and I enjoy life as much as I can!
Semir
2841 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 10 May 2011, at 17:05

Have It All is a beautiful and amazing track! It would be even better without the vocal! I :love: it! I haven't hear I am tho, I want to wait untill the album goes out :D

Then I bow to your patience. The previews sound amazing :D
Remco
TrancePodium Staff
948 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 10 May 2011, at 20:01
I also think I Am sounds great, from what I hear in the preview. And Mariestad as well :D
Rene
697 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 10 May 2011, at 21:13
Originally posted by twc

Allure - Kiss From The Past Screensaver
#url-removed

OMG I love these screen savers, I used to have one for ATB's Dedicated Album promo
If anyone has trance screensavers like this, please make a topic to share them

I think the melodic tracks I've heard so far sound pretty good
Nothing like Menno, Leon or Jochen, but nice tracks
I know I will hate the JES, Emma Hewitt and especially Christian Burns tracks
Trance Über Alles!
Last edited on 24 November 2016, at 11:54
Johnny
3874 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 16 May 2011, at 19:00
Tomorrow midday, we'll be unveiling details of producer Tijs Verwest's first Allure album on @BlackHoleRec . Exciting times #TranceFamily!! IT IS HIM (TIESTO)
Steve Forte Rio
9119 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 16 May 2011, at 19:14
Originally posted by Johnny

Tomorrow midday, we'll be unveiling details of producer Tijs Verwest's first Allure album on @BlackHoleRec . Exciting times #TranceFamily!! IT IS HIM (TIESTO)
So we finally got our definitive answer that it is Tijs that produced the new Allure album it was about time
Semir
2841 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 16 May 2011, at 19:18
And yet Tiesto himself didn't mention anything about it, although he still played a couple of those tracks in his liveset
Johnny
3874 forum
# Re: Allure - Album 2011 - 16 May 2011, at 20:13
Yeah well maybe he will soon enough you know :)
alecceq
Unknown
# 18 May 2011, at 18:51
Originally posted by Steve Forte Rio

So we finally got our definitive answer that it is Tijs that produced the new Allure album it was about time

I dont understand, he said we'll be unveiling details of producer'' but then said Tijs Verwest? Well is it Tijs who did it or unveilling producer?
I am a really big fan of Tiësto and I LOVE TRANCE! Trance is my Life! I love to go to gigs and to Circus Afterhours, the best After is the world!
alecceq
Unknown
# 18 May 2011, at 18:52

I dont understand, he said we'll be unveiling details of producer'' but then said Tijs Verwest? Well is it Tijs who did it or unveilling producer?
Johnny
3874 forum
# 20 May 2011, at 15:24
http://www.tranceinternational.com/allure-special_edition.html

news about Allure new album enjoy well almost lol
Last edited on 20 May 2011, at 15:27
Rene
697 forum
# 20 May 2011, at 17:34
Originally posted by vera

It's because I am not a huge fan of Tiesto right now and the reason for that is because most not all most of what he is producing right now is complete bull ever since he went from trance to electric house he's never been the same but i cant blame him i mean every one has the right to do what makes them happy

Totally agree, I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to resist going to Tiesto's ULTRA performance, it was literally PAINFUL. I was already very upset with him for his choices, but I had no idea how far and wrong he would steer his live set. I, being the notorious pessimist I am, was not prepared for what I was about to witness
Trance Über Alles!